He's a Cheater Bro

I am just glad my daughter don"t date Bro's.I would speed slap the little turd:eek:What a moroon

Kevin

WRXs and EVOs all do the samething around here...haven't met one on the street yet that I couldn't put away with my little 4 banger :p

The guy driving the WRX is good friend of mine.
I have seen some nasty 8-9 sec subbies built by them as
well as some serious,supra,Porsches,etc..

The guy with the T-type is lucky they were driving that particular
car.

Both if those car make about the same power on pump gas.
I think who ever got into boosy first there has the upper hand.

The guy with the T-type is lucky they were driving that particular
car.

Both if those car make about the same power on pump gas.
I think who ever got into boosy first there has the upper hand.
Who gives a chit if they have 9 sec whatever. That night they had an 11 sec car and they raced a 10 sec car. They talked chit and got owned. They aren't making the same power on 93 either. The T was walking away at a good pace. You can tell Jimmy his bro in the passenger seat is a douche. Calls a guy that's twice his size a fag and flips him off after getting spanked. I'd like to see him do that to his face when he's not protected in a car. It's one thing if they know each other on a personal level but posting a vid for anyone to see is a total asswhole move.

Who gives a chit if they have 9 sec whatever. That night they had an 11 sec car and they raced a 10 sec car. They talked chit and got owned. They aren't making the same power on 93 either. The T was walking away at a good pace. You can tell Jimmy his bro in the passenger seat is a douche. Calls a guy that's twice his size a fag and flips him off after getting spanked. I'd like to see him do that to his face when he's not protected in a car. It's one thing if they know each other on a personal level but posting a vid for anyone to see is a total asswhole move.

I thank you for saying what a lot of people are thinking...

There really isn't much to add, this post takes care of it.....

BRO!

who gives a chit if they have 9 sec whatever. That night they had an 11 sec car and they raced a 10 sec car. They talked chit and got owned. They aren't making the same power on 93 either. The t was walking away at a good pace. You can tell jimmy his bro in the passenger seat is a douche. Calls a guy that's twice his size a fag and flips him off after getting spanked. I'd like to see him do that to his face when he's not protected in a car. It's one thing if they know each other on a personal level but posting a vid for anyone to see is a total asswhole move.

amen!!

They all know where there is a car faster then yours after you beat them.....;),no matter what it always happens to me,If I go 10.50,their buddy has a 10.20 car,but they are at the car show as a spectator...:confused:and after you blow away the guy in a street race,they usually will do the Loser flyby,with bird in hand,but that may be due to me waving bye-bye as I am walking away.. : )

Right after the assspanking I love it....him eating humble pie .... "Thats sh%& is fast bro, yeah its is...WHAT.....hes brake boostin bro..... yeah he is....alright maybe hes not a Faggot" LOL:biggrin:.

Im with Bison the Flip off from the car was a fail and deserve couple a slugs in teh grill and a broke jaw.

Watched one other vid of this clown/tuner that works at the Subbie shop and every other word is Bro, faggot, Fuc^&*g.......Real high caliber professionalism. His a cocky lil smart a$$

The video is private now...I guess "bro" couldn't handle all the comments being left on his video.:biggrin:

Way to go bison. I'm with you bro, he so slow bro, you know bro, he used race gas bro, and he's sure is going faster than we are bro.