He's a Cheater Bro

I don't know, suddenly here there are like a gazilion WRXs popping up. Blue with gold wheels. I'm just waiting to pounce on one of them.:biggrin:

What's the boost at bro, I don't know ,but not enough.......:biggrin::biggrin:

was that Vin Diesel? what a tool. daily driver TR's make more power then that junk STI and cost half as much.

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing......a...........diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...........a................dooooooooooong................a....................my cars gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy................a ding a ding ding ding!!!!!!:biggrin:

the word "bro" has lost all meaning.....

and how sad (might i add) that an sti would rather race from a roll than from a dig......i hear that all wheel drive is totally awesome for dig races, they must not know how to drive

hey bro,yo bro,not enough boost bro,hey the bro's gay..........I dont think i have ever wanted to beat someones azz so bad, go ahead say bro again ....

fckn clowns

What happened bro

Ahhhh . I spanked your azz twice and chose to save my gas for a victim worthy .. Fagots : Two guys and a girl and the girl is in the back seat ?

What a couple jack offs, how many times do ya have to LOSE before ya figure it out.

Ahhhh . I spanked your azz twice and chose to save my gas for a victim worthy .. Fagots : Two guys and a girl and the girl is in the back seat ?

haha..that is what i was thinking..after i woop someone twice i am done unless there is money threw around for the next one and the girl is in the back..oh no..if the guy in the white t sees the video if i were him i would want to stomp a mud puddle in their a$$ for calling me a faggot..i have met a few nice kids with foreign cars but for the most part they either know better or they think they are superman and you can't tell them anything..you just have to show them..the fastest import i have seen in my area was high 6's in the 1/8..not shabby but there was nothing in the car..a race car for sure.....Bob

There is a young lady in the back, say hi for the camera....

That Buick could have had an Elephant in the trunk and still waxed his ass :cool:

That's some gay stuff bro. What the hell was that, I just want to kick them in the F*cking head so they would stop saying bro. Just Gay LOL. You got your azz headed to you so deal with it bro ha ha ha ha

wow what was that? i like how they cut out the second race you can see that they edited it. that girl in the passenger seat was annoying with that cough. did he have dave atels pubic hair stuck in his throat.AHA!!!! LOSERS BETTER GO BACK TO THE DYNO

btw, thats "The shop" here in Norwalk Connecticut I believe. good bunch of guys at that shop but what a whiny crybaby customer