Here's to looking out....

ttypewhite

I try to support this website in any way that I can. I click on the banners to help the site generate traffic to these sponsors if that's what you call them to keep the lights on in here. I saw a clothing banner come up on here called XStudios.com and liked the clothing line they sell. So I purchased 4 items on here and got the pickle. I followed up on my email confirmation 3 weeks later and it bounced back. Did a review on them, and low and behold these dick beaters are a scam. Checked their website today..... it no longer exists. WTF!!! Don't you guys screen what we the public have access to through these banners?? It is safe to say I will never click on another banner again.

Order placed on January 14, 2020 at 04:31AM
PRODUCTQUANTITYTOTAL
Plain Hooded Mid-Length Casual Fall Sweater

Plain Hooded Mid-Length Casual Fall Sweater
Army Green / 2XL
$51.99
1$51.99
Pencil Pants Plain Fall Lace-Up Casual Pants

Pencil Pants Plain Fall Lace-Up Casual Pants
Khaki / 3XL
$37.99
1$37.99
Plain Pocket Spring Casual Casual Pants

Plain Pocket Spring Casual Casual Pants
Black / 3XL
$31.99
1$31.99
Plain Button Mid-Length A Line Single-Breasted Coat

Plain Button Mid-Length A Line Single-Breasted Coat
Gray / 3XL
$48.99
1$48.99
Discount ()$-51.28
Subtotal$119.68
Shipping (Free Shipping)$0
Total$119.68

:mad: that sucks .. might be a blessing in disguise ...coat looks nice ..but pencil pants :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...sorry couldn't resist ..thx for sharing and giving warning

Clothing sales sites are the semi-new rip-off sites.

Many are directly from China, even though they may look like a USA based site. You won't know until after the sale is finalized & a 30-45 day shipping date is revealed. Often takes 3 weeks for a refund after a cancelation.

I'm sorry but those trousers are gay! There, I said it if nobody else would! Look at the ones on the dude wearing the olive drab sweater. The long grey coat would be nice if you're a shoplifter or flasher. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Sorry that you lost your money but its a "good" thing they are gone.

I'm sorry but those trousers are gay! There, I said it if nobody else would! Look at the ones on the dude wearing the olive drab sweater. The long grey coat would be nice if you're a shoplifter or flasher. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Sorry that you lost your money but its a "good" thing they are gone.

Gay, shoplifter or a flasher... Saying it's not your style, no problem... Making personal digs is out of pocket. I am none of those 3 childish remarks you made. Let's just hope you steer clear from misfortune Cool guy, things have a way of coming back at you some way some how. I can take jokes, but don't talk about my character is if you know me. Have some class about yourself.

Could have closed the doors due to the Corona virus. Hard to know. Hopefully your CC company helps to get this resolved.

Gay, shoplifter or a flasher... Saying it's not your style, no problem... Making personal digs is out of pocket. I am none of those 3 childish remarks you made. Let's just hope you steer clear from misfortune Cool guy, things have a way of coming back at you some way some how. I can take jokes, but don't talk about my character is if you know me. Have some class about yourself.

Take it easy there Sweet Pea, the "you're" was a general term and probably "someone" would of better to use. The 3 laughs meant it was a joke. Are you saying its possible that at my age I could change teams! :eek: Anything but that! o_O

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

Barbizon Model....... there used to be a Barbizon School of Modeling across the street from my grade school......... Man, that was a LONG time ago..............

Thanks for the mammary......... :ROFLMAO: