Help!!

Getemsuge87

I just recently purchased a 87 Buick Regal from Chicago I have little knowledge about the car I’m looking for a mechanic around the Houston Tx

Welcome to the dark side.

Attachments

• 20220713_165137.jpg
    20220713_165137.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 44
Welcome.

Nothing wrong with looking for help. I believe there are decent guys out that way.

My advice would be to search this site, gnttype.org, & vortexbuicks. To start getting knowledge & learning these cars as much as you can. It'll save you lots of time & money in the long run.

Welcome.

Nothing wrong with looking for help. I believe there are decent guys out that way.

My advice would be to search this site, gnttype.org, & vortexbuicks. To start getting knowledge & learning these cars as much as you can. It'll save you lots of time & money in the long run.
Car runs and idle fine it has some upgrades E85 and some other stuff. Back fire and misfire when I give it gas. Jus wanna find somewhere I can drop it off and pick it up once it’s done

You can also use the search & type on your issues. Pretty common with these cars. Could be ignition coil or module, fuel pump, etc.

I would definitely do the spring cleaning list off of gnttype.org, & if the car doesn’t have them already a Scanmaster(at the least), a fuel pressure gauge, & Hotwire kit.

I would think if the car is running on E85 you may prolly have all those items.