Help with tuning question

dsapper

Still working on the tuning and have a question. Fuel pressure is at 42 @ idle with the vacuum line off, iac is at 20, tps is at .44, blm is at 115-120 and my o2's are bouncing around the 700's to low 800's. I have boost turned as far down as I can for now (15psi ish but havent been above single digits)I have a turbotweak set up for alky and the mods in my signature

I have alky turned to #7 on the dial and its working. Durring wot the fuel pressure stays good and the o2 is good too. But I started having knock retard and I'm not sure why. I was in 3rd or 4th with maybe 8-9 psi.

How much knock? Was it during a shift or does it start and rise? I'd start at the MAF. Do you have a known good Z06 MAF you could try and see if there is a difference?

Jumped upto 3 degrees. Starts and rises. No, well maybe I have a grandsport but I'd have to look at what size the maf is.

What's the chip setup for as far as boost is concerned? Turn the alky back to 6. You may have kr from being too rich.

Then you'll need to turn the alky back to 6 and take away at least 10% of your wot fuel, probably 15%-20%. The chip wants to run at 25psi and is delivering that much fuel at wot. You're seeing rich knock.