HELP!! with injectors 100%D.C

Yes speed contoller is hooked up right also checked that already...So do u know who makes a good regulator that fits in the stock location?

Stock location? Dunno. Fuel lab has a monster 565 style regulators that have a 1/2" return orifice..my Aeromotive has an 1/8"... the FL is only 210$ too.

I have a dual-feed stock rail with a BGC(I believe) regulator on it. Its the stock-style regulator.

Otherwise convert the stock rails into dual-feed, plug the return orifice, and run the return off the regulator that'll screw into the other feed side of the rail (drivers side).

Post as much data as possible

1) Psi of run?
2) Single or dual feed fuel rails?
3) Any software data of runs?
4) Fuel pressure at WOT is 100% following boost?
5) Pics of fuel line to rail setup? (mentioned in last thread you seem to have a lot of 90 degree fittings)
6) Fuel pump is seeing volts similar to Scanmaster or battery reading?
7) Sumped tank?

You have a DLS built engine and Cal tuned FAST, it's making a lot of power that's for sure.

^^This.

That pump with E85 should be more than enough. Your filters are probably clogged, or your fuel system wasn't run in the best of ways (90 deg. fittings). If you're making 52x whp @17psi, then you're easily in the 600+whp range at 25psi+. That means you're going to need roughly 900 lb/hr of fuel. However, you can't assume the pump is going to be putting out exactly what it says if you're giving it restrictions.

Post pics of your entire fuel system/lines.

cottons say its my stock accufab regulator is over powered my pump he says inlet is about a lil smaller then 3/8th so hopefully this will solve my problem with a new areomotive reg.

I will post more detalied pics later tonight or tomorrow

sent pump to fuel_lab they benched tested and found shavings from steel braided line hopefully this is my problem I will know in a few days.

My $.02...

"Assuming" the return on the FPR is not handling the pump volume, thus causing the injs to run at high DC, doesn't "match up"...
If it was the pump, the FP @ WOT would not keep up w/demand, and would create the problem at hand. [Still haven't seen this responded to]
If the FPR was not allowing sufficient return volume, the FP would be high, and likely not adjustable as it should be. Engine would be difficult to tune, and minimum base pulsewidth would be whacked. [Pinch the return line, and see what happens.]
Since there is no confirmation of FP/boost being correct, IMO, the original suggestions of pump performance are much more likely to be accurate, than accusing the regulator of being the culprit...

Back under my rock...:cool:

Agree with Chuck. Insufficient return, either via regulator or lines, will actually help the problem, not hurt, as the pressure is kept artificially high, increasing fuel delivery. But at WOT, this will not come into play anyway as the majority of fuel is going out thru the injectors, not back to the tank.

You still won't know anything until you monitor fuel pressure, as was mentioned earlier in this thread., which would've solved this whole thing early on IMO.

"Assuming" the return on the FPR is not handling the pump volume, thus causing the injs to run at high DC, doesn't "match up"...
If it was the pump, the FP @ WOT would not keep up w/demand, and would create the problem at hand. [Still haven't seen this responded to]
If the FPR was not allowing sufficient return volume, the FP would be high, and likely not adjustable as it should be. Engine would be difficult to tune, and minimum base pulsewidth would be whacked. [Pinch the return line, and see what happens.]
Since there is no confirmation of FP/boost being correct, IMO, the original suggestions of pump performance are much more likely to be accurate, than accusing the regulator of being the culprit...

Back under my rock...:cool:

are you suggesting companies juice their numbers?!

how dare you!

Thank you!!

I was scratching my head on that one....

"You still won't know anything until you monitor fuel pressure, as was mentioned earlier in this thread., which would've solved this whole thing early on IMO."

Appears this data was not recorded during the initial problem investigation. The car is now down, and that info is apparently not available til everything is bolted back together.

Outta here, and back under my injector bench..........

I've been involved in many "testing" programs that never made print, because they didn't reflect well on the mfgr.....

Nah, never happen!;);):D

Yeah I recently found out some companies that we hold in high regard juice their numbers upwards of 25%... and they're the pricey ones!

Sometimes you do get what you pay for, sometimes you don't.

thats why I think I've found the right pump for me...

*cough*weldon 2345a*cough* :D :D

Yep... The Weldon guys don't jerk you around. Ask, and you'll get a tech that knows WTF he's doing. If the answer is not in his dictionary, he'll get it for you.

Yep... The Weldon guys don't jerk you around. Ask, and you'll get a tech that knows WTF he's doing. If the answer is not in his dictionary, he'll get it for you.

When they can provide with flow tests that they did with *your* pump, thats always nice. Granted, it is the company telling you the info, but it still is something not a lot of others do.

Plus when I foundout what that *rythmes with aye-row moteeve* companies pumps flow.. well lets just say I wasn't thrilled..

I'm happy with my magnafuel pump. It was tested to like 100 PSI. It has never let me down.

OMG im still having the same problem....pump is pulling 13.5 I dual feed lines added larger grounds to frame so i went out and 1 thing I notice is under boost my fuel pressure is not going past 52 psi any ideals now??? Im thinkin of taking it to bowling green and see if i can get sum hands on help....I know i should be racing this thing but track closed last week so I went car did a 12.20 at 117mph getting out of it at the 1000ft mark

OMG im still having the same problem....pump is pulling 13.5 I dual feed lines added larger grounds to frame so i went out and 1 thing I notice is under boost my fuel pressure is not going past 52 psi any ideals now??? Im thinkin of taking it to bowling green and see if i can get sum hands on help....I know i should be racing this thing but track closed last week so I went car did a 12.20 at 117mph getting out of it at the 1000ft mark

have you swapped out a different pump just to see what happens?

turn the boost down and take out all the timing. swap pumps and see if the problem persists.