HELP WANTED Sales & shipping

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
We have tried finding some people who were well rounded in all Gbody's & that didn't work out too well.
We found some real good people. Relocating & some just over qualified who thought this would be a dream job. If your way over qualified your going to get bored here. We don't want that.
Your going to have to relocate to N.C.
Qualifications:
First we want you to be Passionate about our cars & also realize there are other Gbody's besides a Buick. Really? :rolleyes:
Just make sure your not going to get bored due to being over qualified. It is a cool job being around all these cars all day & talking to customers who have them. We just don't want you to get bored.
We want people with experience with our cars & know what they are talking about. We can train the right people it's just nicer when you have a person who already has a basic understanding of what they are selling or shipping. You will be asked what an outer belt molding,engine parts, etc...

Pay:
Pay will be in accordance with the amount of experience.

Relocating:
You will have to relocate to Eastern North Carolina. We found a few good people but relocating wasn't going to work with their spouse. Before you submit a resume please ask the Boss.
Bethel is a very small town but 15 minutes from Greenville N.C. & less then 2 hours to the Outer banks. We have pretty decent weather down here. This is why we relocated in the first place.

Growth:
We are getting a lot of new restoration parts in & growing larger. We are also expanding more into the 82-92 F-body. So if you have or had an 89 TTA this will help. Our largest problem we are having is keeping up with demand. There are a few other things getting ready to happen that will be let out soon.

Our Facility:
We have a 35,000 sq. foot Ex Ford dealership. We work out of 13 acre fenced in facility with another 35,000 sq ft building for storage. We are getting new parts in daily. We have over 100 Gbody's at this location. 4 lifts , Dyno, & a trans Dyno. 8 bay Garage shop area. 6 bay auto body shop area. We als do state inspections here.

Hours:
Work hours are 9-5:30 M-F. Lately we have been pulling 12 hours+, Saturday & some Sundays. Hopefully with some more help we can get back to reality.

Sales position:
This is pretty self explanatory. Michael Bacon who worked for PTE is our current sales manager. We are seeking people with good communication skills via phone & internet. We also want to have 1 or 2 people just doing all internet sales. Ebay, etc.. We also have walk in customers daily.

Shipping:
We are searching for a shipping manager & people for packaging.

Shipping manager:
This position will include ordering parts, inputting parts arrival & returns. Recording new deliveries for stock. Ordering packaging supplies. Making sure items are properly packaged & going to the correct locations. Monitoring stock levels & ordering parts daily & quarterly as needed.

Packaging:
Being able to read orders. Then pull parts & package into a proper size box. Insuring parts are properly packed to make it to their locations. Inspecting parts for damages upon arrival & before departure. Must have the ability to be able to paint parts. used parts will be cleaned. Sounds easy but this is one of the most difficult positions to fill.

Please e-mail your resume to BWEAVY@AOL.COM
E-mail Subject:
sales or shipping resume.
Positions available immediately.

You might see is Shane will let you post this in the lounge Brian. It might attract a few extra veiws and interest.;)

love to help out man, im moving back to Burlington someday

love to help out man, im moving back to Burlington someday
Burlington is 2 hours away & we need help now.
I'm trying to do R & D on lighting we have here as a final T2, sales, tech, & ready to head back to shipping to get them caught up now. Then back to the shop to see if they are on course. I have the shop area being covered in a about 2 weeks. Then return more calls & e-mails.
HELP! :D

Your right Charlie . I was first hoping to catch some one who was watching our restoration projects & were taking an interest in that.
Charlie aren't you some kind of all powerful moderator who could do this ;)

The boss wont let me relocate for a couple years...

Good luck

Bryan

Make me an offer. I can drive it everyday ;)

Still need Shanes OK to do it Brian. Don't want to overstep my powers after all.;)
Charlie I'll just ask the guy with all the super powers, Jay? Can I toss this in the lounge? Mr. Carter I thought you were pretty happy where you were at last time we spoke?
Bryan I had a few really good people who's Boss wouldn't allow them to relocate.
Gerry I left Ohio this morning & there was snow on the ground. Arrived at PGV Airport this afternoon & it was 50* according to my truck out side temp gauge. That was one of the main reasons we left PA & headed down here. I think Jack may hate me for taking you ;) If you get bored watch the weather tonight & see the temp differences. It was always 10-20* warmer down here then when I was in MD. or PA.
No one retires to the north. ;)

We have 2 people we are going to interview this week. One for parts & 1 for sales. I still need more people though. I'm letting 1 go in Shipping Monday. :(

Things change... its about time to explore new possibilities....

Charlie I'll just ask the guy with all the super powers, Jay? Can I toss this in the lounge? Mr. Carter I thought you were pretty happy where you were at last time we spoke?
Bryan I had a few really good people who's Boss wouldn't allow them to relocate.
Gerry I left Ohio this morning & there was snow on the ground. Arrived at PGV Airport this afternoon & it was 50* according to my truck out side temp gauge. That was one of the main reasons we left PA & headed down here. I think Jack may hate me for taking you ;) If you get bored watch the weather tonight & see the temp differences. It was always 10-20* warmer down here then when I was in MD. or PA.
No one retires to the north. ;)

We have 2 people we are going to interview this week. One for parts & 1 for sales. I still need more people though. I'm letting 1 go in Shipping Monday. :(

Brian, Its not that the Boss WONT let me relocate...she would just prefer a couple of years to allow the little one to graduate. I just spoke with her, she is up for moving to NC !! Would very much depend on the pay...I already know how to drink. LOL

Bryan

Mike we usually promote from with in the company. The reason we posted here is we want people who already know the subject. I had a DM from Advanced tell me he could be our office Manager & he doesn't need to know anything about our cars. I stated when you can't answer a basic question about the car that other know how will you have their respect? They would be reporting to some one who knows nothing about the product. Yet I can hire some one to be an office Manager who has the experience you do but knows the product. Who would I hire?
He said that makes sense.

Bryan Pay is related to experience. Also keep in mind even if you made the exact same amount where your located the cost of living is cheaper. When I looked at a home in Ahoskie, NC when we first came here & heard the price Kasci & I couldn't stop laughing. When the Real estate agent asked what was so funny? I explained. The home you are telling us that is $225 & we can put an offer in would sell for $500,00-650K in MD.

Our shop I couldn't buy half the property alone in Md. or PA. for what I paid for the entire place. Every time I go back to MD. I get sticker shock.
Bryan in a couple years let me know when you are ready. It isn't like I plan on stunting our growth & stopping. This is why we are expanding the products we carry for the 89 TTA to the whole 82-92 F-body line. We plan to keep growing. I had to let one of our shipping guys go today. Guess who will be back there picking up the slack? We have to hire outside our area that is what we will do in order to become a better company.

Jay I will give you a call Wed. I have a Dr.'s appointment. I'll call you while I'm waiting.

Bryan Pay is related to experience. Also keep in mind even if you made the exact same amount where your located the cost of living is cheaper. When I looked at a home in Ahoskie, NC when we first came here & heard the price Kasci & I couldn't stop laughing. When the Real estate agent asked what was so funny? I explained. The home you are telling us that is $225 & we can put an offer in would sell for $500,00-650K in MD.

Our shop I couldn't buy half the property alone in Md. or PA. for what I paid for the entire place. Every time I go back to MD. I get sticker shock.
Bryan in a couple years let me know when you are ready. It isn't like I plan on stunting our growth & stopping. This is why we are expanding the products we carry for the 89 TTA to the whole 82-92 F-body line. We plan to keep growing. I had to let one of our shipping guys go today. Guess who will be back there picking up the slack? We have to hire outside our area that is what we will do in order to become a better company.

Brian, It may just happen faster than that...:) Im working on it

Bryan