Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

If you guys get one in Florida anywhere I will ship it and have it to Chuck asap, within two days. We run the southeast moving cars so it wont be an issue.

Hey folks, I just want to let everyone know I posted the same info from Scot's original thread in the V8Buick message board as well to see if we can rally the troops on there to help Clay out and in addition posted it in my news feed on facebook! Slight side note, I'm fully able to check cars out that are in Minnesota/Wisconsin area if needed!

Here is the link too the thread so we can check status on donations from there as well!

http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.p...thout-His-Pride-and-Joy&p=2227530#post2227530

not sure if you agree or are offended? i was just poking at Charlie cause we do all the time. he knows im just foolin. but really, he works way too hard for everybody... i think Charlie needs a break sometimes - he is a real standup guy and has kept this place running sweetly... thats alot of time and effort for somebody.

No worries, I'm good.

Charlie, well....... not so much.;)

Donated! Even though I just lost my job and having two kids.

This puts me back at a loss for words. I read this and made a phone call. I have an aunt that is head of personel at a local company. If you are a welder by chance or can weld good enough to pass a welding test then I can get you on a full time job topping out at $25/hr + benefits. Yes it would be down here so I know this is a long shot but if this can help you out it is yours upon the passing of the welding test end of discussion. Shoot me a pm if you are interested and I'll fill you in on the details.

Hey clay here's is a picture of his brother that was the runt of the group he weights 90lbs:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1375470356571.jpg
    1375470356571.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 235
  • 1375470405496.jpg
    1375470405496.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 226
This puts me back at a loss for words. I read this and made a phone call. I have an aunt that is head of personel at a local company. If you are a welder by chance or can weld good enough to pass a welding test then I can get you on a full time job topping out at $25/hr + benefits. Yes it would be down here so I know this is a long shot but if this can help you out it is yours upon the passing of the welding test end of discussion. Shoot me a pm if you are interested and I'll fill you in on the details.
He is nice. If you put him and Cam side by side they'd look like virtual mirror images based on markings but not color. The brindled black looks manly. I like it.

Well we have kick ass bumper fillers thanks to Mike and the best radiator thanks to my man Pete. Regardless of what we get...these items will really help.
I actually talked to Clay today for the first time...ever. After talking to him, not only do i want this to be a replacement car, but I really want a top notch build so it matches his personality.
You just can't read the true sincerity in a post, but you can detect it in a genuine persons voice. This guy is way more deserving of this gesture then he realizes. He kept saying he could not believe this was happening...well Clay...10 pages of donations and support are proving to you..IT DEF IS HAPPENING!!!

I cannot wait to see what we end up buying and building. It will be bad ass regardless. Your Buick brothers will see to it.

Wow I really appreciate the offer but I'm in IT networking so my hands are not built to be a welder lol and I need to stay in Chicago because of family (and TR family )

When I was getting my car together the TR community helped me out that I to was shocked, so this is my small way of giving back to a fellow enthusiast.

Please remember guys...ScotW is on vacation so any good looking rollers can be emailed to me at...
coachbuick6@yahoo.com

We will gather a list and let Clay pick. Then we will decide what else is needed and will post what parts we will need to finish or detail it. I have received a huge list of items from you guys. We def should build one hell of a ride.

Thanks
Coach

I'm in!! If u need any small parts painted send to me and I can back. This is freaking awesome !!!

I'm in north Al. willing to help on a weekend if can get a couple together. GNS is in Nashville right

I read that this was on Facebook. If anyone can post a link to that I'd appreciate it. I'd like to go there and say thanks.

I'm in north Al. willing to help on a weekend if can get a couple together. GNS is in Nashville right

GNS is in Knoxville.

I didn't even know this happened until mikes post in the happy Friday thread. I read that you were getting rid of your motorcycle so you could paint the car and drive it with the t-tops off and enjoy the sunshine. I think that even though this has been the rain on your parade you should still get the sunshine on you shoulders. I have a t-top car and wouldn't have it any other way. Lets find him a good T-top car so he can have the car the way he wanted it in the first place. Donation sent.