Door jamb decal placement

r713k228

I just ordered door jamb stickers from Dennis Kirban for my 1987 WE4 turbo T. Door has been painted and the door jamb stickers are missing. Can someone send me pics or exact measurements on where they go?
Thanks in advance!

Here you go... (note that the round blue sticker is for canadian cars only)... but it shows you the correct placement of the stickers.
Claude. ;)
IMG_20220413_173256 2.jpg

Don't over think it just use the picture above for reference and free hand it. I'm 99% sure that when going down the assembly line they just opened the door and put them in the general area where they needed to be. I looked at a bunch of pics I've collected over the years when doing mine and none seem to be in the exact same spot or even perfectly straight in most cases

Don't over think it just use the picture above for reference and free hand it. I'm 99% sure that when going down the assembly line they just opened the door and put them in the general area where they needed to be. I looked at a bunch of pics I've collected over the years when doing mine and none seem to be in the exact same spot or even perfectly straight in most cases
Thanks, I thought the same thing but wanted to get as close as possible.

Just a FYI for all you Hot Air people reading this thread and thinking about replacement decals, these door jamb decal locations are different on our cars as is the SPID in the trunk.