Help, quick opinion!!!

dsapper

I need help, I have an idea but I need to act on it quick one way or the other since my car is in body. I have had the idea of putting C6 style door handles on my grand national and havent been able to decide, it would work just the same with a button on the underside that activates a popper just like the stock C6. I photoshoped an image, my skills are poor so not sure if it even helps, but I need opinions!

1005gmhtp_06_o+2006_c6_chevrolet_corvette+side.jpg
4464_st0640_045.jpg
4473_st0640_045.jpg
5935_st0320_045.jpg
IMG_0842.jpg

Remove the handle .. And just go with a kicker switch to open the doors .. No handle is better .. Jmo.

YUCK! The hand hole is too big.

Are you going to remove all the emblems & plaques on the body? If so, shaving the door handles would look real clean. I had shaved the door handles on one of my cars long ago. I ended up holding onto the window to open & close the doors. Eventually the window guide inside the door broke.

~JM~

Honestly I cant decide on the emblems or the door handles. The car looks ultra modern now but the door handles and emblems dont really jive with that. I love the emblems, maybe make custom ones /shrug. Same with the door handles, I want handles, just wish there were more options on a custom setup.

I think a recessed version of the stock setup would be better than the C5 style. Like in a mid 90's or so Cadillac. these are from an Eldorado.
015-13.jpg

lambo's are already installed, thanks in part to your guys opinions I'm keeping the door handles/locks stock