Help on wheels and tires

ES1

Boss 338 wheels and BFG G-Force tires. Wheels are 17x8 with 4.5 bs. 18x9.5 with 4.5 bs. Lug pattern is 4.75 and lug nuts are included. Tires are 215/50ZR17. 255/40ZR18.
Will these work without rubbing. TIA

They rears fit on my 87 T without any issues. As always measure twice and then fit them w/o tires to make sure. The front bs will work with stock brake calibers but upgraded brakes change the bs at times.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I didn't know they sold those wheels, the 18 X 9.5 with a 4.5 BS. Every set I ever saw was 5" or more BS. What is the number of that specific wheel or who is the vendor? 4.5 BS works for our cars, by the way.

My 18x9.5 were 5.1 bs and 295/45 with no issues.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Well, I have 20 X 10s with a 5.25" back space and had to use a .40" spacer which gives my tire about a quarter inch of space to the frame. Don't make sense. Why would the BS work differently with an 18" wheel? If my 20s had a 5" backspace, and I didn't use a spacer they would be at full contact with the frame on both the front and rear of the wheel.

I'm thinking of ordering a set of 18s X 9.5 or 10", but I figured 4.75" BS would be the most I could use. When you say you have no problem, how much space do you have between the widest part of your tire and the frame?

modified 652.jpg

Well, I have 20 X 10s with a 5.25" back space and had to use a .40" spacer which gives my tire about a quarter inch of space to the frame. Don't make sense. Why would the BS work differently with an 18" wheel? If my 20s had a 5" backspace, and I didn't use a spacer they would be at full contact with the frame on both the front and rear of the wheel.

I'm thinking of ordering a set of 18s X 9.5 or 10", but I figured 4.75" BS would be the most I could use. When you say you have no problem, how much space do you have between the widest part of your tire and the frame?

View attachment 349580

I was of the belief the OP was wanting G Body Parts replica original wheels of the sizes posted.

Yours are a different wheel and manufacturer altogether, no?

I was of the belief the OP was wanting G Body Parts replica original wheels of the sizes posted.

Yours are a different wheel and manufacturer altogether, no?

Actually, no. The OP was asking about Boss 338 wheels, which, if you google them, you'll see they are Ridler brand wheels. Now, simply because there are different manufacturers of wheels doesn't mean that a 5" backspace for one brand is any different than a 5" backspace for another.