help needed no pulse on injectors

black cars boosted

new guy on tha bloc
I purchased my second GN and its been sort of a nightmare. when starting no fuel pump, but priming port works and pumps work. have spark out of coil pack and power to injectors but noid light placed and there is no pulse no injector spray.. ecm?? car has hotwire kit but 2 relays. one at the tank end and one placed along the driver side fender and is using alternator connection along with fuel pump priming port. there is some type of pressure switch in between using vacuum. now there is also a old speed pro fast track ecu.. and the oil pressure switch and the oil sending unit has 2 wires that are ran back through firewall and there is a capacitor utilized. maybe someone out there has seen this system.. the car was said to be a duttweiler built car.. front mount intercooler,different turbo,at least 3" up down and complete exhaust and dump pipe.. low mileage car.. what should i do??
IMG_1854.JPG
IMG_1852.JPG
IMG_1855.JPG
IMG_1854.JPGIMG_1852.JPGIMG_1855.JPG

today i changed the Ecm from another GN and fuel pump energized like it was suppose too.. but no injector pulse.. service engine light came on when trying to start... found the oil pressure switch basically fell apart when trying to unhook so maybe found issue?? any thoughts

You'll need to swap in a new oil pressure switch...and it's prolly popped a fuse...tho I can't remember which one. Any MAL codes on the SM?

Doing some digging tells me that oil pressure wire if it grounds will pop the fuel pump fuse. You're hearing the pump come on...so you're prolly back to the cam sensor.

Spark...but no injector pulse. Check the cam sensor and ECM.
Scooby Doo so you think its the cam sensor?? anyway of testing before going out and buying new one from caspers with the light on it? guess i have narrowed things down a bit on this part of the start circuit. will send pics in a few.. the oil pump switch plug pretty much bad. will need to replace with a new plug/splice heat shrinked. tried jumpering 2 of the 3 points and pump stays on.. ..I'm learining these cars, my 85 GN seems to be a little simpler..

Attachments

• IMG_1860.JPG
    IMG_1860.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1863.JPG
    IMG_1863.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 48
car doesn't have scan master as of yet but came with a speed pro stand alone ecm.. after market boost,water temp,oil press,and rpm gauge.. configured 2 pillars/2 center pods..guess i'm getting close but now have to find out where to replace oil sending unit plug/pig tail splice from

Follow the no start tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Key on, do you have power at the injector harness?

Should also have power on 2 pnk/blk wires on the ignition module plug with key on.

If missing power on any of these things, look for a blown fuse in the fuse panel.

If all that checks out and has power, swap the icm from a running car.

With that aftermarket ECM and unknown wiring, and wiring mods, you're going to play hell fixing it over the internet.

car doesn't have scan master as of yet but came with a speed pro stand alone ecm.. after market boost,water temp,oil press,and rpm gauge.. configured 2 pillars/2 center pods..guess i'm getting close but now have to find out where to replace oil sending unit plug/pig tail splice from
car has pulse modulation on injectors so will check cam sensor