HELP Needed---Looking for GNX Video that aired on Car & Driver TV in Feb 2001

GNX Guy

Any help is appreciated.

Looking for the Video to download of the GNX that was featured on Car & Driver TV back in Feb 2001.

I don't need it sent to me. Just need it available for someone to download as needed.

Jim Testa had it available on his site, but the link to the videos is not working at this time.

Thanks in advance.

Joe

i have it also, if you have PCA and a Firewall with DMZ i can transfer it over quick.... or if you have an e-mail large enough...

please post for all to see..................

PLEASE.................also any other videos of GN/TTAs on "car shows":)

this is just another reason why it would be nice to be able to have attchments on this site so someone could attach the video and then we all could see it......my .02

I know, I know it will never happen..........:(

awesome sight

GN and GS,
The website is awesome. Never seen some of that older stuff from TV. Thanks. I dl'd all of it!

Is that the one with you in it Joe? I have it in there in real video format.

I have taken the liberty of uploading some of my favorite TR videos from my collection on my server at home. I will leave them up for a few days. Download what you want everybody!

ftp://ftp.comdisco.com/todds

Thanks guys, Got it.

Yes, Tjthorson, that was me.

It would be nice to have a central location to store all of these videos.

Thanks

Joe

Sorry Joe. Its there now

http://www.turbojim.com:231/jim/movies.htm

I have it in mpeg too but its 45meg.

I sent it to you on CD years ago as well didnt I? I thought it was on the CD in all formats (mpg, avi and rm)

Anyway, I still have it if you can accept a 45meg email :)

eeewwwww, the burning clutch one is gross. My friend had an old beat-up '67 mustang with a 289 bored out to 302 and the factory 3-speed.... He tried to start in 3rd gear and clutch smoke started spitting straight up through the hole in the floor that the shifter assembly came through (it was a rag). Reminds me of that smell.

Originally posted by equalizer442
any one have it on mpg so we can save it?
I have it in mpg, its 45meg. Tell me where to send it

Originally posted by 8UWITH6
Send it here Jimbo, thanks..........AOL or something

Send it where Kneel? You have an email account that can accept a 45 meg file?

How good is the quality on this version? Better? Same?

Anyone have a tape of this (good qual)?

S