Help near the Raleigh Area

meenkeene518

Hey all,

I just recently moved to the raleigh area and got my car out of storage from sitting in ga for 4 years. I was hoping to find someone locally that could give it a good once over and get it tuned and not charge an arm and a leg. It runs and drives decently, but its been sitting for 4 years. Also it needs some minor exhaust work to rework the downpipe that was hitting the A-arm. Anyone that could point me in the right direction would be great.

Thanks!

Im in Asheville a few hrs away
Let me know
And i will pm u my number !!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey all,

I just recently moved to the raleigh area and got my car out of storage from sitting in ga for 4 years. I was hoping to find someone locally that could give it a good once over and get it tuned and not charge an arm and a leg. It runs and drives decently, but its been sitting for 4 years. Also it needs some minor exhaust work to rework the downpipe that was hitting the A-arm. Anyone that could point me in the right direction would be great.

Thanks!
There is a gentleman near Raleigh named "Mizzi". His screenname here is BoostingBuick. Give him a PM, he can certainly help you and your best chance!!