Help issue with water in oil and turbo

dmvu

I recently bought a 1986 ttype and have been slowly fixing it up. The other day, i took for a very short drive to test. I heard a pop but didnt think much of it. I come home and pop the hood, the upper radiator hose has blown open near the water outlet, I have no idea how that even happened. I am sure it emptied almost all the water, about 2 gallons or so. Today i put on a new hose, filled up with water as i was in process of flushing cooling system, so i only had water in radiator and engine. The car was struggling to start, after the 4th or 5th time it finally started. A bunch of water is coming out the exhaust, water is leaking down from the turbo. I checked the oil and it is milky. I am pretty sure i didnt overheat the car, no service light came on as i made it back home and drove perfectly fine. Any help would be appreciated. I am hoping nothing major happened. It was running perfectly fine before the radiator hose incident happened. Tomorrow i plan to change out oil again. Anything i should check for? Is there an area that couldve sucked up all the water that blew from the radiator hose? I tried searching forums and havent read one incident of water in turbo or coming out exhaust. I also wanted to note, as i was refilling with water, it seems to be all sucked up and going somewhere. It was all perfectly fine before the radiator hose blew.

Some things ive changed since owning car:
Water pump, alternator, radiator, injectors, and the usual tuneup stuff. Clean throttle body, new air filter, transmission fluid change, oil change, was in process of flushing cooling system.

how did you clean the throttle body .... I have a thing for those ..@jerryl ..

sorry scoob.. and dmvu ..I couldn't resist ... im losing it ... sounds like you blew a seal buddy... milky oil ... you know the rest ... time for a rebuild ...

sorry scoob.. and dmvu ..I couldn't resist ... im losing it ... sounds like you blew a seal buddy... milky oil ... you know the rest ... time for a rebuild ...

I’m assuming head gasket? Any explanation for water in exhaust and turbo? Thank you

Sounds like a head gasket shit the bed!! Reason it shot the radiator hose off it’s probably got water in the cylinders so it’s hard to start and it’s pushing it out the exhaust when it does. Pull plugs and crank it see what you got

Compression check to see which side. Pull the head and install new gasket. Pick up some oil and filters so you can get it running again and change oil/filter a second time to flush the milkshake out.

Pull both heads...have them milled, but just the bare minimum to 'clean' them. Have a valve job done by a competent machine shop, and bolt them back on. You leaned it out, so you'll have to do an inventory of your fuel system.

Pull both heads...have them milled, but just the bare minimum to 'clean' them. Have a valve job done by a competent machine shop, and bolt them back on. You leaned it out, so you'll have to do an inventory of your fuel system.
Post the link if you have a video on "How to change head gaskets".

Post the link if you have a video on "How to change head gaskets".
I have a vid or two for the RJC's. I haven't got a start to finish vid on how to re and re them. He may as well install new valve springs...or give a set to the machinist when he reassembles the heads. Prolly blew the rad hose when the compression went into the cooling system.

I’m sorry, can you elaborate what KR is? At WOT ran great, nothing out of the normal

Knock Retard...detonation. Engine leans out...and out come the head gaskets...gets bad enuf it'll pound the rod bearings into tin foil. I recommend finding someone knowledgeable in your area to go over the car with a fine tooth comb to find out what you have. It's an understatement to say these engines have a learning curve.