Help Identifying Injectors

deenasty

Good Morning Gentlemen. I am in the process of trying to identify the injectors in my 87 GN. From the research I have found, they look like they maybe Tomco 28.5 or 30’s. Can anyone help me confirm that? Thank You
4985b55b6018e248abf62820bcef333c.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes, the 620135's were actually smaller than stock, like 26lb/hr or something like that. Not sure how those ended up in a Buick, unless someone mistakenly thought they were 42's due to the green stripe. I would look into some new injectors.

Yikes, the 620135's were actually smaller than stock, like 26lb/hr or something like that. Not sure how those ended up in a Buick, unless someone mistakenly thought they were 42's due to the green stripe. I would look into some new injectors.

Will do. Any suggestions? Car has 34k miles, and on the stock turbo. It does have a down pipe and full exhaust, adjustable FPR, and fuel pump. I would like to do a chip and injectors at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most guys go right to 60lb injectors these days. In many cases 42's are enough, but everyone gets the bug to go faster, so usually I tell guys to go straight to 60's for future mods (unless 60's are too small). The drivability is no different and only cost a little more.