Help identifying ECM - 85 GN

sdteb

trying to get it like you
so, ive been refreshing this TTA we picked up, now after 'fixing' this thing. she drives great, but then after a extended drive it only starts missing at interstate speeds, i replaced the coil pack and it cleaned it up a bit but she still misses under cruising speed after a few min of driving, down low and when under acceleration it was just fine. could the module be the issue, im mean ive literally been through the whole car, minus TPS, iac, maf and module. the car literally runs great, just after some time driving does it do this under light constant crusing speeds. thanks for the help in advance.

The scan master looks good across the board. Nothing out of line. Even when it does it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.3 sec refresh rate is sufficient to diagnose this issue. The data overlay is also critical in these situations.

maybe too lean. Whats your INt and BLM when its happening. Whats your base fuel psi with vac line off?

You need a hot wired injector harness.

so, ive been refreshing this TTA we picked up, now after 'fixing' this thing. she drives great, but then after a extended drive it only starts missing at interstate speeds, i replaced the coil pack and it cleaned it up a bit but she still misses under cruising speed after a few min of driving, down low and when under acceleration it was just fine. could the module be the issue, im mean ive literally been through the whole car, minus TPS, iac, maf and module. the car literally runs great, just after some time driving does it do this under light constant crusing speeds. thanks for the help in advance.
Try advancing the cam sensor. Turn it counterclockwise just a tick.

maybe too lean. Whats your INt and BLM when its happening. Whats your base fuel psi with vac line off?
it was 128/130. it will go to 128/128,

replaced the module, havent gotten the car to do it again, ill try driving it more tomorrow, the care definitly like the new module and coil pack though, they seemed fine, but now after driving more tonight, lot less knock for sure..... lord should have replaced them first, ill post more tomorrow...