Help diagnosing car missing and sputtering!!

My educated guess is that it's most likely a ground problem. Is your coil pack bracket powdercoated or painted?
Try running a new ground wire from your coil pack bracket to the fire wall and make sure you clean both ends. It's cheap and worth a try?
It could also be the coil pack? Do you have a coil pack checker or a spare coil pack to try?
Just a couple of thoughts? Good luck!
I put on a known good pack and module off a buddies car along with his unpowder coated bracket...Also put on my spare pack & module.....I could loosen the bolt on the back of the passenger side head take a good look at those grounds and put back on the bolt....

I always run an extra ground wire from the coil pack to the firewall just to be sure there is a good ground. I have seen this problem a few times before.
It's cheap and worth a shot? Good luck!

If you have a power logger ,scanmaster and a wideband. what are they doing ? Don't keep going wot if its lean you will hurt something.J&E pistons will melt trust me. Performance will not change intermittently with broken valve springs. When they are broke it will run like crap all the time.weak springs can cause problems but not the problems your having Did you check volume of fuel? It sounds like its running out of fuel. Is the wideband pegged lean when wot? scanmaster showing lean? Data logger info.Im not trying to be an ass but do you know how to read the datalogger and the scanmaster? there is a wealth of info right in front of you.If your lean you will see it on all three. I don't see any info about what fuel pump your using and don't say its stock.Do you have a hotwire kit? You are moving a good amount of air. I would have a double pumper with your mods just to be safe. I would limit on driving it or at least getting into any serious boost until you get it figured out. Start posting scanmaster info and datalogger files because if you need help reading them there is plenty of people on here that had the same problem your having and can probably help you figure this out just by looking at the info you post. Throwing parts at it might fix it but you can go broke in the process. Again not trying to be a jerk just trying to help. Like stated above check ground. run a jumper cable from battery negative to engine and run one from the body to engine and drive it like that
These are all spare parts I already had and most I pulled from a buddies car to just to eliminate that being the problem...Scanmaster numbers are spot on at idle and cannot see anything out of sorts while driving...Fuel pressure gauge is showing I'm not loosing pressure with the little boost I'm able to give it probably 10 lbs....I have a Walbro pump and it is hot wired...As far as the w/band goes during this trouble shooting the gauge stopped working and I will be looking into that issue today....No WOT just gradually getting into boost haven't had it to the floor all spring....I would like to check 02's at WOT but problem surfaces prior to that and I don't want to stab it.......

I always run an extra ground wire from the coil pack to the firewall just to be sure there is a good ground. I have seen this problem a few times before.
It's cheap and worth a shot? Good luck!
I'll do that!! I have a ground strap going from the bottom of the "U" bracket that holds the pack and module to the fire wall though...