HELP! Car runs rough...(Scan Data included)

Ok, car has more power now....still is missing/ breaking up around 2000 rpm.

Just put on new coil pack, noticed improved idle and more power in the butt dyno.

Heading out to re-scan system to see if any of my numbers have changed since all cylinders are firing.

ANY IDEAS?

I noticed if I gently roll into the throttle the '"hiccup" doesn't happen. If I blip the throttle quickly up to 2000 rpm it happens.

New scan:

IAC = 26

Temp = 170

Load 35-36

Idle = 775 - 825 rpm

TPS = .45 / 4.56

INT = 128

O2 = Bouncing around between 300-600

MAF = 5g/sec

KNOCK = 2 (never had this before!)

Learn = 128

Knock Retard = 0

Also, earlier I set my fuel pressure to 41-42psi, line off

Any thoughts, ideas, help?

GN138 said:
Ok, car has more power now....still is missing/ breaking up around 2000 rpm.

Just put on new coil pack, noticed improved idle and more power in the butt dyno.

Heading out to re-scan system to see if any of my numbers have changed since all cylinders are firing.

ANY IDEAS?

You should always replace coil and module together.

Get a new module.

GN138 said:
I noticed if I gently roll into the throttle the '"hiccup" doesn't happen. If I blip the throttle quickly up to 2000 rpm it happens.

New scan:

IAC = 26

Temp = 170

Load 35-36

Idle = 775 - 825 rpm

TPS = .45 / 4.56

INT = 128

O2 = Bouncing around between 300-600

MAF = 5g/sec

KNOCK = 2 (never had this before!)

Learn = 128

Knock Retard = 0

Also, earlier I set my fuel pressure to 41-42psi, line off

Any thoughts, ideas, help?

You have a multimeter???..... I might would probe the return wire going back to the computer.... and see if maybe there is a dead spot in the TPS sensor..... you could see this in a DS log... (18 new datapoints per second) ..... but you will not see this on a scanmaster...... anyway... you should be able to measure (car not running... but key on....) a steady voltage increase..... linear with the throttle...... no dips..... it would be interesting to see if it goes to like 2 V...... and the falls back to .46... even though it should be past 2v by then.... and then jumps back up again.....

Make any sense?

HTH

Blazer406 said:
You have a multimeter???..... I might would probe the return wire going back to the computer.... and see if maybe there is a dead spot in the TPS sensor..... you could see this in a DS log... (18 new datapoints per second) ..... but you will not see this on a scanmaster...... anyway... you should be able to measure (car not running... but key on....) a steady voltage increase..... linear with the throttle...... no dips..... it would be interesting to see if it goes to like 2 V...... and the falls back to .46... even though it should be past 2v by then.... and then jumps back up again.....

Make any sense?

HTH

Makes total sense. Trying to get a laptop so I can get DS. Until then I just have an Auto X-Ray I'm using. I'll give this a try this weekend as I can no longer work on the car. It still has to get me to and from work though...

Thanks again!!!

Oh, I'll also try to get a new module.

Goign to CLEAN my bluetops tonight. My buddy at work had a Vette with a supercharge and said his car was doing the SAME thing. He even said it was smelling "sort of like catalytic convertor" in the exhaust when it was popping/ breaking up. Mine is doing the exact same thing. Going to try and clean them. Will probably be buying at 60# soon though.

Make any sense?

HTH
I found this and thought it was interesting. My TPS voltage dropped back to .09 when it should have been around 2-3. then it jumped back up again.