Help anybody?

supervpp

I sold this car on eBay and he asked for a refund. I will give it to him, but he said the exhaust was missing. I received the car this way. I thought it just had a cut-off exhaust by design.
If anybody has one,can you send me a picture from the bottom of your car?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 91
Actually, the car does not come with a complete exhaust system, at least mine did not. I was curious, and opened the box to check. I purchased my car new from GMP/Epitome back when it was offered, and this was only the 3rd time it has ever been out of the box. It has the mounting holes for an exhaust system, but there is not one on the car...just an open downpipe.

No problem. If the buyer keeps insisting, I can unbox mine and take an underside shot.

I think I'm good. He said he'll keep the car, but went and left me negative feedback for missing parts. What a jackass.

Thanks Again, Lonnie!
Vince

Some people are just born that way...lol.

No problemo Vince, glad to help out.

I think I'm good. He said he'll keep the car, but went and left me negative feedback for missing parts. What a jackass.

Thanks Again, Lonnie!
Vince

Nice guy.
And too bad he isn't part of the TR community or....oh wait - if he is buying that car - he probably is.
And no model car can be complete without the little tiny silver exhaust underneath it that - NO ONE EVER SEES...LOL
Geesh
EvilBay - so much fun.
Between the whining about deliveries, whining about payments, whining about missing parts, taking glamour shots of raggedy old parts...I remember why I don't do it much