Hello Virginia

Preston87GN

Hey guys...I am originally from Virginia, born in Va Beach and lived in Norfolk for 28 years until marriage,job and fate has landed me in NewHampshire(I know I'm in the newengland area but there is nobody talking up there,lol and figured my hometown may forgive me for leaving :D .Anyway I am new to the forums and a first time owner of a 87 GN thats needs alot of work but looking forward to it.Take care guys.

Preston

I'm sure there's some great car guys around there...Come back and visit us sometime....

Welcome aboard! and good luck on your resto... Keep us posted of your progress and don't forget to post pics!:cool:

the injectors are going bye-bye, I have new 42lb injectors and TT Chip..I do have a scan tool... I am a auto technician by trade for the past 20 years.just hard to fix things when your always tired from working on other peoples problems

just a quick update..I got the idle fixed...I put in new 42lb injectors and a TT 91 octane chip and of course it tried to run better but it didn't.I ended up finding the pcv valve bad causing a major vacuum leak.Now it runs so much better and I even left a little rubber down on the shop floor :D