Hello from Indiana, where nothing happens!

groumoutis

Just bought a 87 GN. It is completely original except the paint, battery and tires of course. It has 75,000 miles and is in great shape but whoever painted it had Ray Charles give him the okay on the quality. I plan on keeping it as original as I can. I don't want to become an addict. I went through that addiction with my drag bike back in the 90's.

If you are reading this and live in Indiana give me a shout, I could always use a tuning master. :biggrin:

I don't want to become an addict.:biggrin:

Ha, then I suggest you sell it immediately cause it's an addiction I haven't been able to kick for about (10) years now. And a very expensive one. Got any pics of ur drag bike?

Hey whats up? im from evansville if you find anyone to tune it let me know im in need also!haha

Won't be selling the car and I don't have any pics of the old bike. I joined the Navy in 96 and got rid of the bike before I left. Then got married and the wife found out some of the dumb $h!t I used to do and made me agree not to buy another bike. The good side of the deal was I could get a GN. I finally got one last month and I am learning my way around it.

I need a few things for the car but I am not going to go all out and make it a drag car. I will get a scanmaster and get the gauge pods and gauges from Mr. Kirban. I hope he gives military discounts.;)

Boston Jim,

Does the fact that you lived in Indiana make youa Colts fan? I really hope so. Not a Pats fan I hope.

Boston Jim,

Does the fact that you lived in Indiana make youa Colts fan? I really hope so. Not a Pats fan I hope.

oh i am a pats fan.i am from here in mass.I lived in kokomo for 10 years.and i was just down there a month ago visiting. GO PATS :biggrin:

How are you liking kokomo? :biggrin:

Hello from Indiana, where nothing happens! <--- Got that right... :eek: Welcome from Fort Wayne. :)