Hello from Finland

Nomad59

Hello everybody

I bought (or traded my motorbike for it, to be exact) a week ago '82 Regal wagon with unfinished turbo installation and found this forum while I was finding some info to get that Regal finished.
Anyway I'm not completely beginner with Buick V6 turbo because I've had '79 Century turbo since 1991 ;)

This Regal needs quite lot of work before it's back on road and I hope I can find here info I'll need to complete it

Hello everybody

I bought (or traded my motorbike for it, to be exact) a week ago '82 Regal wagon with unfinished turbo installation and found this forum while I was finding some info to get that Regal finished.
Anyway I'm not completely beginner with Buick V6 turbo because I've had '79 Century turbo since 1991 ;)

This Regal needs quite lot of work before it's back on road and I hope I can find here info I'll need to complete it
Welcome! Post up some pics of the wagon.

Welcome to the site. Lots of good info and great people here. I have only seen a handful of TB wagon conversions. I think I fell in love with every one I saw.
This would have been a legendary factory car had it been done. Can't wait to see pictures.

Mike Barnard