Hello from a new person!

You'd have better luck trying to make a Geo Metro a ten sec. car than have a nonrain day in WA!

Just make it Buick power .. no prob :tongue:

79992870_6Rog9-L.jpg

Hello All

I just joined and made my first post to the "Turbo Lounge". I couldn't find the introductions forum. It looks like Beth couldn't either.

I just thought I would say hello and express how excited I am with the prospect of being able to offer products for your cars. I have loved the Grand National ever since I was first left sitting at a light when I was 18. I have always kicked myself for not shopping around more when I bought my first car. I could've had a V6. :) A turbocharged V6 that is.

Anyways, Beth told me about the down-pipe and the possibility of us making them. I see there is a willing individual above who would be willing to send us his. However, we would much rather design our own on a vehicle, if one is available.

We would then need to become supporting vendors here but the demand must be enough to justify the R&D of the part(s) and the cost of advertising here.

As Beth collects more info and we see a definite demand, we will get with admin and find out what it will take to become a supporting vendor.

Hey Dan, if my car was a tad closer and not dumping coolant all over the ground I would be willing to let you tinker with it but it seems I will be the one tearing the front apart to see where the coolant is coming from. :(

Sorry to hear about your coolant problems. I hope you get it figured out. It could be worse... It could be an electrical problem. :mad: I have one of those in my 95 Impala SS which is preventing me from getting it back on the road.

Welcome. It's always good for us Buford guys to have another vendor to call on when needed. i.e. I could have used your help this summer on tweaking my downpipe to fit properly. (small clearance issues)
Once I overcome my recent engine rebuild issues I'll come by and show you how a 3" downpipe fits if you're interested. I can also throw the stocker in the trunk for comparison.
What is your address?
MLH

Sorry to hear about your coolant problems. I hope you get it figured out. It could be worse... It could be an electrical problem. :mad: I have one of those in my 95 Impala SS which is preventing me from getting it back on the road.

You're right, electrical problems are worse. At least I know my issue is either a front cover bolt(s) or the water pump. I am going to tear into it tonight and hopefully find out for sure.

Welcome. It's always good for us Buford guys to have another vendor to call on when needed. i.e. I could have used your help this summer on tweaking my downpipe to fit properly. (small clearance issues)
Once I overcome my recent engine rebuild issues I'll come by and show you how a 3" downpipe fits if you're interested. I can also throw the stocker in the trunk for comparison.
What is your address?
MLH

That would be great. Yes, bring the stock down-pipe so I can get an idea what we will need to do.

I want a ride while you're at the shop. I'm sure Beth would love a ride too. HMMM? Maybe I should have re-phrased that. ;)

Our address is:
18817 East valley Hwy.
Suite B
Kent, WA 98032
(425)251-0329

We are just a 1/4 mile south of IKEA on East valley.

Let us know when you can make it down.

Thanks.

I just joined and made my first post to the "Turbo Lounge". I couldn't find the introductions forum. It looks like Beth couldn't either.

I just thought I would say hello and express how excited I am with the prospect of being able to offer products for your cars. I have loved the Grand National ever since I was first left sitting at a light when I was 18. I have always kicked myself for not shopping around more when I bought my first car. I could've had a V6. :) A turbocharged V6 that is.

Anyways, Beth told me about the down-pipe and the possibility of us making them. I see there is a willing individual above who would be willing to send us his. However, we would much rather design our own on a vehicle, if one is available.

We would then need to become supporting vendors here but the demand must be enough to justify the R&D of the part(s) and the cost of advertising here.

As Beth collects more info and we see a definite demand, we will get with admin and find out what it will take to become a supporting vendor.

Welcome, Dan- appreciate the info, and the honest attitude.

let me know when you're set up to produce the 3" downpipe for hot air cars. I live in NC but also know two others that would be interested. Mease is the only one I know that ever made these. They're in multiple pieces unlike the one piece for the IC cars.

We have a local owner, well he's actually a couple hours north, coming down Friday. We will see what we can do for you guys. If we do go into production we will need to become supporting vendors first.

Thanks.