hello all

terminal

new to the buick grand national.just got one i live in the locust grove area near fred va any body near me?

thanks all.sent bison a message for a turbo.my question if you all can help my turbo blew on my second drive.so i have to replace it,i dont want stock since i have to take this one off.plus while im in there i was going to change some other stuff to match the turbo.when it comes down to it i want to be able to blow the doors off the new mustang 5.0 my car only has 48000 miles 1986 grand national

Hello, Also in Woodbridge. Bought a turbo from Bison and loving every minute of it. Very knowledgeable guy and it did everything he said it would for my combo.

new to the buick grand national.just got one i live in the locust grove area near fred va any body near me?

Hmmm, I just got here myself. Im in fRednecksburg. Would be nice to see a few GN's prowl around town again. Spank a few Rustangs for old time sake. Sure was fun back when I wore a younger man's cloths. Brings back alot of memories! And, much like back then, NO ONE knew what hit them! Who - either remembers or knows about these cars today with everyone sporting around in Briggs and Stratton powered lil hootlers? Bet they never saw a living room move that fast! PEACE!

Im in DC and visit friends of route 3 in fburg near route 20 intersection. I am also a new owner of an 87 gn stocker 70,000 miles.