Hellcats Run With GNX

You just had to go & say that didn't you ! Go pick on Neil he's the one that got me into this !

I figured that I had better call dibs on this one before The Chicken did. Like when you went out and got that new Z06 Vette. ;)
Tim can have sloppy seconds.:chicken:

I never saw the OP, but I'm not into all the drama anyway. I guess I need to do a search on GN(X) vs Hellcat videos to see what is out there? I joined the forum over there the hellcats are pretty cool cars.

Long thread on here and on that Hellcat board. I do not see any TR's vs Hellcat vids. No one raced yet? LOL

Long thread on here and on that Hellcat board. I do not see any TR's vs Hellcat vids. No one raced yet? LOL
Youtube has some GN versus Hellcat videos but not sure if they are any of the guys here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Watched the first two vids and they pissed me off. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correcting my post. The vid posted called "street encounter...." is priceless for the guy in the Buick's reaction. Awesome. This is the one I was looking for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hellcat (Fatt cat) vs. 87 GN video . . .

I know this car very well. Its a true 93/alky/SD1/TE44/NLU bolt on stock setup, and other than valve springs, the intake has never been off the engine.
At the time of the video, the car was at 5300 rpm around 92mph. It has a tighter converter in now.

The whatcat and a few sc-mistangs are looking to run against this car weekly. Not sure why they don't go pick on someone their own size??? LOL

Hellcat (Fatt cat) vs. 87 GN video . . .

I know this car very well. Its a true 93/alky/SD1/TE44/NLU bolt on stock setup, and other than valve springs, the intake has never been off the engine.
At the time of the video, the car was at 5300 rpm around 92mph. It has a tighter converter in now.

The whatcat and a few sc-mistangs are looking to run against this car weekly. Not sure why they don't go pick on someone their own size??? LOL

Sounds like he has it dialed in. I thought this car looked familiar, Jerryl has this car been to a TX Buick event before down in Temple ?

Sounds like he has it dialed in. I thought this car looked familiar, Jerryl has this car been to a TX Buick event before down in Temple ?
Not yet fully dialed in and not yet to any event. [emoji6]