Hellcat takes out 10 sec. GN at Irwindale

Swine !!!

For all of you that think leaving early and red lighting is okay I only have one thing to say to you...

00001.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The chicken is a national treasure to be respected unlike the self loathing disrespectful aborted offspring of a swine you have become. !

The chicken is a national treasure to be respected unlike the self loathing disrespectful aborted offspring of a swine you have become. !

Hmmm.

Would this be considered pillow talk? :nailbiting:

We all know & love Spoolfool the bumper filler expert. After suffering abuse from him & his minions non stop for buying a dodge I had enough & called him out to a race at Irwindale beside the undeniable fact that I handed him his ass he has resorted to behaving like a Democrat with dirty politics. I put a legitimate kill on his narrow ass. I want to caution this forumn of the blow back forth coming & apologize in advance for the disrespect of this distinguished forum & its faithful patrons. Turbolou

"Hellcat takes out 10 sec. GN at Irwindale" . The only description that answers this claim is....YOU TOOK HIM OUT FOR A STEAK, AFTER HE WORE YOUR OLD ASS OUT!! You are now known as "Red light Lou".:p:D

MERRY CHRISTMAS, you old fart!:smuggrin:

"Hellcat takes out 10 sec. GN at Irwindale" . The only description that answers this claim is....YOU TOOK HIM OUT FOR A STEAK, AFTER HE WORE YOUR OLD ASS OUT!! You are now known as "Red light Lou".:p:D

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Chuck,

I'm thinking "Left Early Lou" is a more appropriate moniker.......... I could be wrong........ but it could become a whole internet "viral thing" ...... "Whoa, that dude totally LEL'd"....... LOL! :D:D:D

Last edited:
The good thing about him being that old is he wont even remember this in a few days.

At this time, I'd like to dedicate a song to Red Light Lou. :D

Buy me lunch and I'll delete it. :p

Rumor has it that Red Light Lou is in the market for a Dodge Demon and a rematch with my GN. :eek:
Game on...

Guess I'll have to kick it up a notch and spank him again.:unsure:

Stay tuned...

I don’t need a demon to a eradicate that pest . Just a little tuning on the cat. I equate dealing with spoolfool the same as one would treat a bad case of genital lice.

Last edited:
I don’t need a demon to a eradicate that pest . Just a little tuning on the cat. I equate dealing with spoolfool the same as ome would treat a bad case of genital lice.

Having genital lice is no excuse for red lighting. However, can see how all the squirming in your seat could have contributed to a poor reaction time. o_O

The truth is finally coming out...
How'd you do at the track last night?