Hellcat takes out 10 sec. GN at Irwindale

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
We all know & love Spoolfool the bumper filler expert. After suffering abuse from him & his minions non stop for buying a dodge I had enough & called him out to a race at Irwindale beside the undeniable fact that I handed him his ass he has resorted to behaving like a Democrat with dirty politics. I put a legitimate kill on his narrow ass. I want to caution this forumn of the blow back forth coming & apologize in advance for the disrespect of this distinguished forum & its faithful patrons. Turbolou

IMG_6017.JPG

Were they racing each other or the tree? Who crossed the line first?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Were they racing each other or the tree? Who crossed the line first?

A valid (or not so valid) question......... :) Depends on your point of view, I guess..........

My car weighs 1000 pounds more than yours, Plus its stock, plus I,m 74.5 years old & intilted to some respect & a senior discount at the lights. I crossed the finish line first end of story !

My car weighs 1000 pounds more than yours, Plus its stock, plus I,m 74.5 years old & intilted to some respect & a senior discount at the lights. I crossed the finish line first end of story !
I agree totally!!!

lmao

Lot's of post? yes
Longtime member? Yes
Cars is a slob on the scales? Yes
It's stock ? Yes
Your 74.5 ? Yes
Senior discounts? Yes

Did you red light? Yes

Did you lose? Yes

Case closed

Damn,

I hope you guys are just as rough on me if I ever make Lou's age, status because of my acumen, and credibility due to my ability to build a bad assed Turbo Regal for soooo many others ...... or maybe not..... :)

Of course, his smack talk might be part of the blow back.........:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Let see.

* Weights 1000 more? Unless my fully loaded GN is 3400 lbs, this might be a slight exaggeration.
*Bone stock? Did Hellcats come with M/T drag radials from the factory? :rolleyes:
*74.5 years old? Confirmed. (Old fart)
*Entitled to special privileges? Yes Lou. Everyone in this great state of California is "Special" and entitled. :D

Last edited:
Crap, I hate to even say it, but it just gotta be said, "winnin' is winnin, don't matter if turbolou left early or not." See turbolou is playing by "Fast & Furious" rules. Hell when I get to that age, I'll probably fall asleep waiting for the light, glad to see my elder still enjoying the track. My hats off to you Mr. Czarnota. Merry Christmas, guess you got your Christmas gift early.