Hellcat fuel pump.

Shit can it !

Why would you put the same type of relay in that melted ...

Go with a HELLA .... done !
Because that’s the relay that came with my Hotwire kit .and it did last quite awhile

Because that’s the relay that came with my Hotwire kit .and it did last quite awhile

re-pin it for a Hella .. your a hands on guy .. once and Done for life !

Ive got Hella relays on some of my stuff that's going on 25 years ... Never given me an issue since replacing.

China in ----> China out !

I’ve seen those 4 thin pin relays fail before and will never use them in anything. I broke down and bought the full assortment of the metri pack 630 series connectors and relays and haven’t looked back. Build my own fan and pump harnesses now. 630 series is nice because it’s the same as the stock fan 3 pin connector and the female 2 pin housing accepts a blade fuse and you can buy the plastic caps to make a sealed fuse holder out of it. Highly recommend the metri pack 630 series stuff

Oh and while you’re at it look up a store called wire barn on eBay (and elsewhere). You can get the automotive grade cross link (gxl) wire in multiple colors without buying whole rolls of it and ditch the parts store PVC coated wire crap while you’re at it. Make pro grade harnesses in your own garage for your own needs.

*****My hotwire kit came with that relay as well. There's better stuff out there for sure but make sure the relay didn't go bad due to a short somewhere up or downstream. I think my newer hotwire kit with that relay is from mebbe 2006 - still running strong. Not everything from China is junk. I love their Kung Pao Kitty dish - good luck getting that at Applebees !!! :LOL:

Why can I not see the pictures? I'm installing the same pump also going to e85

Most pics were lost about 6 - 7 months ago. They are working on restoring them but the prognosis isn't good..........