Heater hoses

fast NY Six

its getting cold up here and I'd like to get the heat working. Are there any heater hoses that will work for ls swap. Thanks

AC delete plate 1.jpg
I think the LS ports are 5/8 & 3/4. Not sure on the heater end. NAPA has hoses that have "adapter" ends molded in the hose.
I take the measurements, and go thru the inventory, til I find something I can cut up.
They also have push on connectors that are adapters, should u not find a single that'll work.

There's a thread about adding a heater.. Might be some "G2" there.
Here's a pic of an install, using the plate and AN fittings. Obviously, not a factory deal.

Mine is too. I plugged the stock ports, and added one on the top side, above the LH port, and one on the ft side of the pump.
This allows for rerouting around the turbo, etc.
I may end up redoing the pass manifold, as it's a truck manifold that's flipped from a dr side. This puts the turbo inlet from that side too close to the a/c compressor mt, even w/ the Dirty Dingo mt, and a SD7HP compressor. {SD7 is considerably smaller than the 508/oem unit.}
I may sell this combo, and make a new one. The turbo is a S400SX3.
Then, if someone wants the whole shebang, it'll go down the road!:D

Dam Chuck that is awesome!!! I can't see from your picture, but are those nylon washers that you used behind your 2 bulkhead fittings? or are they just metal washers?
They are nylon washers that you use on bulkhead fittings on a cell.

The part numbers of the ones I ended up using are dayco 80406 and 80417. They both have a 90 molded on one end so they cleared my turbo. I lined them with metallic heat shield sleeves.