Heated O2 sensor question

Geezy

Not sure if this is posted in the correct section and I tried doing a search.
My GN has no codes on the scan master but I would like to replace the o2 sensor, Map sensor etc, because the car was sitting from 2001-2016 I have done alot of maintenance to the engine and suspension etc, but have not changed any of the sensors. Carbon monoxide release is a little high according to my nest.
Looking into heated o2 sensor kit from Caspers, my TT chip eliminates the egr will it still work? Or should I just get a single wire 02?
Thank you for the help in advance!
Still noob on alot of GN things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The heated sensor will warm up faster and will take longer to lead fowl but if that's not a concern a single wire O2 will work just fine. Cost less too.

Yes it work I have one,the tt chip cancel the egr but you have Juce in the plug for the heated sensor

Waste of money imo... Turn the key over wait 5 seconds, then start. That will heat it up a little. Doesn't get hot enough the burn the lead off anyway...just stick with basic single O2.

Ended up saying wth, and just bought the harness and 02 sensor separate and actually spent 65.00 total.
We ll see how it works out. Thanks guys for the info!

You made the correct choice, I would have as well replace the old 02 sensor with a stock one after setting for 15 years.

You made the correct choice, I would have as well replace the old 02 sensor with a stock one after setting for 15 years.

Thats exactly what I thought, just read alot about the heated upgrade and figured if I was going to replace might as well upgrade it.

Waste of money imo... Turn the key over wait 5 seconds, then start. That will heat it up a little. Doesn't get hot enough the burn the lead off anyway...just stick with basic single O2.
The stock single wire 02 does NOT heat up.

Just installed the 02 sensor with the Caspers harness. BIG PIA.... but well worth it! The old looked pretty bad and all the carbon smell went away, and the nest didnt go off at all.
18d8ddbd4e84d9dbe4f7d35a60ea1b0d.jpg

Old vs new. And I swear I drove for a bit and felt alot more responsive on the throttle. Maybe just me because I havent driven it and was just excited to get atleast a little test drive around the block.
Thanks for the HELP Turbo Buick Community