Healthcare coverage WTF!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
We just got notice that our contribution to our healthcare is going to more than double. Thanks Obama. Anyone know of individual plans that are decent? I will be paying about $1000 a month for their crappiest plan not including short term disability that we will now have to pay for out of pocket. We also used to get a full years salary of life insurance if we croak and that has been cut to a $15,000 payout. Going to get rough out there folks!

Last edited:
Idk what induatry youre in but get in local 32b 32j. i know youre a little north of nyc and im sure they have a ct section/chapter. its the door man and superintendants union. all of our benefits are still covered 100% besides co pay etc..

For me, Obama care is the best option. For my income level and the silver plan HSA the payments would be about the same as I pay now. The insurance coverage is pretty much the same that I have now, maybe even better. The private insurance will be going up $185 a month in January. NH had only one insurer and they were restrictive. Now we have 5 and because of the competition the plans are more useful. I will be enrolling on Nov. 15 with the open enrollment. You should look into it.

For me, Obama care is the best option. For my income level and the silver plan HSA the payments would be about the same as I pay now. The insurance coverage is pretty much the same that I have now, maybe even better. The private insurance will be going up $185 a month in January. NH had only one insurer and they were restrictive. Now we have 5 and because of the competition the plans are more useful. I will be enrolling on Nov. 15 with the open enrollment. You should look into it.
do you have a link to the web site, all i keep getting is junk sites
thanks

I make too much money! Where it is I don't know?:sour:
You just won't qualify for any discounts depending on your income and number in the family. I'm down to 2 and make more than the max so no discounts.

I feel your pain. In addition to the outrageous monthly extortions you pay, I get to pay out of pocket expenses on average 6K a year until I meet the cat limit, which due to my families health care problems, we hit before half the year is up. I get enraged when I see the legion of layabouts on mass health in the ER for colds and other stupid things that WE ARE PAYING top dollar FOR!!! Health care is bankrupting the middle class and I'm sick of it.

I pay almost 900 a month for insurance for my wife and i thanks to blobamacare. 10k a year and dont ever go to the hospital. . . Sucks donkey d*ck.

Universal healthcare coverage only had one thing in mind when it was contrived. How to get the health care industry more money.

This can't be true?? On the news, there are politicians and pundits who told me that all of this is all fabricated by the right.