Heads

griffgoody

Need someone to P/P my cast iron heads. Or sale me a set at a good price. Or sale a set of aluminum heads that won't break a small bank. Let me know what you have.

Need someone to P/P my cast iron heads. Or sale me a set at a good price. Or sale a set of aluminum heads that won't break a small bank. Let me know what you have.

Sell not sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sell not sale

SAIL.jpg

Glad I didn't say. Hey Dude, how's them heads FLO. Or Hello Mate. How does your Heads FLOW. Doesn't matter how you say it. Spell it. FLO / FLOW - NOT / AIN'T. But ain'ts not a word right. But to some it is. HAHA. Ppl know what your asking or saying. But thanks for the spelling Correction. Glad SOMEONE is proof reading my threads. Feel better already.

If you give us an idea how much you are willing to spend, it will be easier for people to help find a set that meets your budget.

You may get one aluminum head for that 800.
Yep. But looking for Iron's . Not going to put Stock heads back on. SO when a good set comes through. They come through. Nothing but time right now. Motor will be pulled prob this weekend coming. Still have a way to go.

Is that $500-$800 plus free shipping?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sir,
Board member 84TXGN hade a set of Stage one iron 6293 heads for sale awhile back. I would PM him.
Bob

Resurfacing, a quality valve job, proper spring setup, clearancing for roller rockers, cut down valve stems and install seals, new valves, setting valve stem height, washing, no porting, is probably around $750-800 plus shipping. The deals are out there though. Keep looking.