Heads

GNJoe86

Still Stockish
Looking for a set of aftermarket heads for a friend. Ported irons or aluminum throw it at me.

Thanks, Joe

Looking for Irons mainly either after market or with work done to them.

Thanks, Joe

I'm confused he is selling irons.

I also have a set of ported irons and a ported intake to go with them, if you are interested in a package deal.

Joe,

FYI - My set sold this morning. I do not know if they went to your buddy or not but they are no longer available!

Thanks,
Scott

I have a set of ported M & A aluminum heads (2nd casting) that need minor welding (repair) to the water jacket area. I have pics at home I could send you if interested. I'm in the Western Burbs.

I will be having them repaired shortly if they don't sell as is, but you could save yourself some cash if you know somebody qualified to repair them. Includes rockers, gaskets, valve covers.

Make an offer. Not sure exactly what they're worth as is.

Larry

I have a set of stock heads I just had ported and freshened up.I have to pick them up. I will be at US41 this Sunday if you are interested in them? $600.00
or best offer.

I didnt realize it was so expensive to port stock heads! I'm in the wrong biz. I was hoping to spend less but, I want to pull off my stock heads and see what condition they are in before I commit to buying anything. Pics would be great on the M&A's and a price.

Thanks, Joe

I said or best offer!

It is not cheap if its right. I already learned. Now though they are done right. $400.00 delivered to US41.