Heads up for the hot air guys who want a Spearco intercooler kit

Glad to see you decided to stay "Hot Air"! ;)
Seriously though ....... This is a great price for those who want to go IC'd.
TTT 4U ..........

would anyone happen to have any up close pics of how the adapter mounts to the intake? I've never seen one of these in person and i'm having a tough time comprehending how this thing works on the stock intake.

tia

ahh.... i think i got it now. basically, your just reclocking the turbo and inserting the adapter. correct?

Glad to see you decided to stay "Hot Air"! ;)
Seriously though ....... This is a great price for those who want to go IC'd.
TTT 4U ..........

Well, sort of... I sold my '84 GN last year, so I don't need the kit. It won't fit the Riviera. ;)

ahh.... i think i got it now. basically, your just reclocking the turbo and inserting the adapter. correct?

Exactly.

The prior owner of the kit welded the adapter onto the intake. Normally this adapter would insert into the intake. So I'm including the "cut off" Spearco adapter, and a steel stub adapter that I had machined so that you can fab up a pipe to go under the turbo. It's just a matter of deciding which way you want to go with it.

I have been using this same kit in my car for years now, no regrests at all, in my opinion one of the best upgrades done to my car.

I would like to thank you, great transaction, have not got the parts yet but have a good feeling I will be happy, now just a few more parts to gather and will put it all together, to bad the track will be closed by then, will see what she does in the spring, plenty on time to dump more money into her...sounds like a wife!