headliner

WH1_T-Type

Does the listing for the hard top headliner NEED the extra parts for the dome light, or can I re-use the ones currently in my car? Also, the listing says that you only need new REAR headliner clips to re-install. Do you sell those individually or only as the group of front and rear?

Thanks

You don't need the dome light. We had a lot of people ordering them after they put in a new head liner. So we figured if you saw it before you ordered your head liner you may actually take a look at the one in your car. This would save on shipping. Actually you only need to remove the rear trim due to the sail panels. The front you can slide it in & back out no problem. You do not have to drop the trim.
I'll get the front & rear prices seperated for you. If you order on line Just put free rear head liner clips per Brian.

Hello Biran.
I am about to send in a order but I want to be sure abour the two differnt blue and dark blue's you havelisted in color. I have a 87 Limited and I need the head liner and the Limited top door covers. They say two dofferent colors. Can you tell whick color I need. Thanks.

Mike

Sorry Brian. I was typing on my Black Berry. Wasnt a good idea after reading my post above..

I am about to send in a order but I want to be sure abour the two differnt blue and dark blue's you have listed as colors. I have a 87 Limited and I need the head liner and the Limited top door covers. They say two different colors. Can you tell which color I need. Thanks.

Mike

Hey guys sorry I missed this been pretty busy. Mike dark blue for an 87 Limited. I'll also check my Pm's if you don't hear from me right away it means I'm working on new parts for your Buick ;)
Email me bweavy@aol.com