Headlight upgrades

I just don't get that. These LED's I have suggested, I just can't see anything at all negative about them. They're as good an upgrade in lighting as alcohol injection is to no alcohol in performance.
yup.gif

I just don't get that. These LED's I have suggested, I just can't see anything at all negative about them. They're as good an upgrade in lighting as alcohol injection is to no alcohol in performance.
yup.gif
For now I agree with cruzin57. I have an 03 Durango with new halogen bulbs. When I pass a newer car at night their headlights look brighter for the first 25 feet or so but mine light up the road farther out or so it seems.

For now I agree with cruzin57. I have an 03 Durango with new halogen bulbs. When I pass a newer car at night their headlights look brighter for the first 25 feet or so but mine light up the road farther out or so it seems.

Well, on that note, when I first installed those I have on my car, I noticed that the reflective street signs would glow back at me when I was not even close to them. I thought, maybe I need to re-point my headlights so as not to blind other drivers. But, in the two years I've had these on my car, I've never been flashed by oncoming drivers. Personally, I only chuckle when I see guys spending two, three, or four times as much for headlights, because of observations that just don't hold water in the real world.

i have LEDs from the factory in my 16 Silverado and honestly, I never have to switch to the high beams. I can see way down the road with just the low beams . They project way further than any sealed beam or halogen bulb I’ve ever owned. It’s not even a debate. But I guess there’s more to it as in quality of the LEDs, color, lumens etc. I just can’t see with the sealed beam headlights anymore. Getting old sucks!