Headlight question

Yep. Had to re-wire mine at the relays.

Got mine 4-6 months ago if that long.

He’s on Facebook about every night with his nightly thoughts, maybe we should post there and give him something to think about lol. He has to know about this by now.

Same problem I had the high beams stayed on and I couldn't get them to go off but somebody had a wiring fix

I'm reported the issue to Christina at kirbans and we'll see if they can get it straightened out and if they do I'll be back in the market for the lights

I would imagine that once in awhile a product gets by a vendor that does not work. Hopefully they get it fixed because I like the idea of LED lights. But I spent many days and countless hours trying to figure out what I had done wrong, when it wasn't me and luckily this forum let me know that. Hopefully our members can push for a fix from Dennis

update. after kirbans sent me another harness that didn't work they gave me the mfg email and i sent pic's and described what was going on.after a week of hearing nothing i got another harness from octane that worked, no return emails,call or anything. but i'm good to go now.

Wish i would had read this thread before buying the harness. Just placed my order yesterday. My issue is I get outside lights on no high beams. I click high beams and those come on and my outside lights shut off. So it's either 2 outside or 2 inside. Cant get all four to come on at the same time . ‍♂️

Wish i would had read this thread before buying the harness. Just placed my order yesterday. My issue is I get outside lights on no high beams. I click high beams and those come on and my outside lights shut off. So it's either 2 outside or 2 inside. Cant get all four to come on at the same time . ‍♂️

I would also tap the relays & that would make the HB go on or off.
Cheapo relays without diode??

When we did the Headlight Conversion for Euro Spec on my GN we experienced a Shortcircuit in the Stock Headlight Connectors, that 30 Year old Black conductive gunk in the connectors was the culprit. Whenever we turned on the Highbeams they would continue to glow after they where turned off again.

I have a Relay Harness from Gbodyparts, but haven't installed it yet..

Well I guess I should have looked for this type of thread. I purchased Kirbans kit also and have same problem all the lights are on all the time. I’ll guess I’ll just rewire the relays and never purchase anything from them again. It’s June 6 and this has been going on since April -May time frame. Not good business.

Well I guess I should have looked for this type of thread. I purchased Kirbans kit also and have same problem all the lights are on all the time. I’ll guess I’ll just rewire the relays and never purchase anything from them again. It’s June 6 and this has been going on since April -May time frame. Not good business.
heres the email that christina at kirbans gave me.... imgwholesale@gmail.com. address it to ryan and tell him what going on and he should send you the correct harness for free like he did for me. he works for octane lighting.

"
heres the email that christina at kirbans gave me.... imgwholesale@gmail.com. address it to ryan and tell him what going on and he should send you the correct harness for free like he did for me. he works for octane lighting".
She must be a democrat, being she's clearly passing the buck, instead of fixing the problem.