Heading back to Europe (Germany)

Silver Fox

I thought when I retired from the United States Air Force, my opportunity to live in Europe again had gone away. I was pretty lucky in my military time to have been stationed at Soesterberg in Holland (1990-1992), Lajes Field, Portugal (1994-1996) and NATO Air Base Geilenkirchen in Germany from 2000-2003 and again from 2005-2006.

I was hired by the Air Force as a civil servant back in 2009, and was just selected for a position at Ramstein Air Base in Germany. I have to be there at the end of March.

I had my Buick in Germany from 2005-2006, and will probably take it back with me again.

Here is a picture of it in Germany in 2006, with the German plates on it.

This should be a fun time, though my wife appears to be getting tired of being married to a nomad.

Rob

I thought when I retired from the United States Air Force, my opportunity to live in Europe again had gone away. I was pretty lucky in my military time to have been stationed at Soesterberg in Holland (1990-1992), Lajes Field, Portugal (1994-1996) and NATO Air Base Geilenkirchen in Germany from 2000-2003 and again from 2005-2006.

I was hired by the Air Force as a civil servant back in 2009, and was just selected for a position at Ramstein Air Base in Germany. I have to be there at the end of March.

I had my Buick in Germany from 2005-2006, and will probably take it back with me again.

Here is a picture of it in Germany in 2006, with the German plates on it.

This should be a fun time, though my wife appears to be getting tired of being married to a nomad.

Rob

Great looking TR Bucik, enjoy,was there from 1988-2007

I lived in Germany from 2002 to 2005 (hence my avatar) and thought about taking my car with me. I wasn't military, so in hindsight, it was probably better that I left the car here.

I know the American car show events there were really cool. Enjoy your time there.

BTW... great looking car.