Headers wanted

Why...stock headers have been in the 9's....is your car faster than that....or you just some nicer stuff....

New to this still learning do’s and don’ts. So who do you ask and what is PM?
look at the multiple sections....there is a parts wanted section as well as a parts for sale....a PM is a private message ...it is an envelope symbol next to your avatar....your name in top right corner....you can also click on anyones avatar symbol and see their info....you have to explore and learn to navigate the site...welcome aboard....

look at the multiple sections....there is a parts wanted section as well as a parts for sale....a PM is a private message ...it is an envelope symbol next to your avatar....your name in top right corner....you can also click on anyones avatar symbol and see their info....you have to explore and learn to navigate the site...welcome aboard....

once you start reading and really learning...you will see who is and what is best....watch out for @Chuck Leeper ....he will get your neck in a ring:p

I also have a set of never installed knockoff headers. The only issue with them is the crossover pipe is about 1" off from fitting properly. I do have a flex coupling that I was intending to weld into the center of it so it will fit properly. Unfortunately other projects are higher on the to-do list than these. $100 plus shipping.

I wonder if there would be down pipe issues with those knock offs, I may be interested if the OP isn't. Pics?

I wonder if there would be down pipe issues with those knock offs, I may be interested if the OP isn't. Pics?

The ATR, Kenne-Bell headers and their copies require a unique DP that has a longer 90*. The DP is very close to the plastic inner fender. You can add some header wrap to keep the plastic fender from melting or trim the fender.