Headers stainless steel, From Kirbans, (TA)

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
They were purchased new here- 1986 1987 Buick Grand National Turbo T Type Stock Replacement Driver's & Passenger's Side Stainless Headers Kit

I just removed them from a car last night, they were only on it for 3 weeks, (These are built very well.) the owner wanted 100% stock look (60k gn)so I welded his stock cracked to crap headers back together,ported them and reinstalled. Then I get hit with the Oh I can pay you in a week or 2 WTF !! so I took these as a trade for payment. $500.00 shipped. I will pickup some new gaskets to go with them.
paypal or money order, cash if you pick them up 17329 zip glenville pa

They were purchased new here- 1986 1987 Buick Grand National Turbo T Type Stock Replacement Driver's & Passenger's Side Stainless Headers Kit

I just removed them from a car last night, they were only on it for 3 weeks, (These are built very well.) the owner wanted 100% stock look (60k gn)so I welded his stock cracked to crap headers back together,ported them and reinstalled. Then I get hit with the Oh I can pay you in a week or 2 WTF !! so I took these as a trade for payment. $500.00 shipped. I will pickup some new gaskets to go with them.
paypal or money order, cash if you pick them up 17329 zip glenville pa

100MEDIA$IMAG0010.jpg

yikes!! these dont look like the TA headers. Give me a call so we can figure out what happened. thanks, Darin 614-579-2032