Header recommendation

I have a Turbosmart in place and tried to use it. (still there)

I'm a digital alien and I just can't get it to work for me. Always afraid I didn't get it set up right and I'm going to blow something up because I don't understand duty cycle vs boost setting or vice versa.

I went back to a Hallman, no more worries for me. Set it and forget it.
Also as far as blowing things up
The turbo smart electronic boost controller has over boost protection.
You can set the maximum boost level you wish to hit before it bleeds off the boost.
Much safer than a manual controller.

Also as far as blowing things up
The turbo smart electronic boost controller has over boost protection.
You can set the maximum boost level you wish to hit before it bleeds off the boost.
Much safer than a manual controller.
if i could understand the damn thing, I would use it, but as I said, I'm 63 years old, I'm a digital alien, and just don't get the duty cycle thing.

There is no duty cycle
Its dome pressure to increase boost pressure and you can see how the turbo system is actually working.
These are key points in making power.
There is a reason why guys go 10 seconds and others go 8 seconds on the same parts😉
Well, you might say it's not Duty Cycle, but that is what TS calls it. Again, I don't get it, and i don't want to take a chancre, so it's back to tried and true.

If you want to school me, I'm all for it. I'll happily PM you my phone number.

Thanks

Well, you might say it's not Duty Cycle, but that is what TS calls it. Again, I don't get it, and i don't want to take a chancre, so it's back to tried and true.

Thanks
Send it😉

Thanks
That's what I like about the Holley. It is pretty easy to understand:
1671854243718.png

My wastegate spring was a 9psi, using dual mac valves and the compressor feeding the dome (and bottom side of the gate), Here I am ramping in the boost. The number in here is the target dome pressure (not boost pressure). Actual boost at 18psi dome 25-26.

That's what I like about the Holley. It is pretty easy to understand:
View attachment 390524

My wastegate spring was a 9psi, using dual mac valves and the compressor feeding the dome (and bottom side of the gate), Here I am ramping in the boost. The number in here is the target dome pressure (not boost pressure). Actual boost at 18psi dome 25-26.
Nice, that's cool ur sharing.

if i could understand the damn thing, I would use it, but as I said, I'm 63 years old, I'm a digital alien, and just don't get the duty cycle thing.
yup, laughing over here.. I have the same issue. I found a sight online called HP academy. they have a single course on boost control that is very good. 75$CAD.