Header panel

topnotch

Which vendors have the best header panels for an 86 grandnational or does someone have used one in good shape for sale thank in advance

Try and find a used OEM one the aftermarket ones fit like crap. Lot of work needed just to make it presentable.

I was over at a buddy's house sunday who was in the process of rebuilding his car and he had an aftermarket clip that fit pretty darn good. Don't remember the brand

It came from Brian at gbody it's a procom I beieve

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I got from them once it was straight trash it had absolutely no mounting bolts maybe I got the wrong one, but I doubt it

It came with the studs to screw into it and the metal upper bracket which had to be tweaked a little.

As Stefan (TRICKSIXPA) mentioned above, search for a used one..... why not grab one off a car being parted out? That way you'll be almost certain to get an OEM header panel.
I see cars being parted out regularly on this board & turbobuicks.com & I hadav8.com too.
Surely they all won't have front end damage.
Just me 2cents!

have a used one that came off a 87 regal will have emblem hole from factory will need to be filled easy anyway will need paint to match your car good luck

As Stefan (TRICKSIXPA) mentioned above, search for a used one..... why not grab one off a car being parted out? That way you'll be almost certain to get an OEM header panel.
I see cars being parted out regularly on this board & turbobuicks.com & I hadav8.com too.
Surely they all won't have front end damage.
Just me 2cents!
I've seen many cars parted out. I've seen very few good original header panels.

What does a really nice OEM one go for?

A used OEM one in good shape no cracks $300 and up. Crap ones $150-$200
I got a good used one about 3 yrs ago spent $250 from a friend. Aftermarket headers the biggest issues is the headlight mounting and the headlight bezels fitting. They need a lot of work to cut the holes up. The one I'm putting back on my car I had to open the hole up on the fender where the tab is suppose to just slide into.

Thanks. Good to know.
I have a very nice one from a we4 I'd sell for $400. no cracks or repairs. but I'm not going to bother with shipping it. would bring it with me to bowling green though

Thanks. Good to know.
I have a very nice one from a we4 I'd sell for $400. no cracks or repairs. but I'm not going to bother with shipping it. would bring it with me to bowling green though

I'll take it for $400 if it isn't damaged in any way

I haven't looked at it in a couple years. let me look it over again and get back to you. may take a couple days. I'll take pics