Caspers Cam sensor led cap

Blacky

Drive it like you stole it
Ideas on these parts. I'd like oem good condition as the car was all original till the deer changed that. Anybody that has dealt with this, your help would be much appreciated. I lost all the adjustment stuff for the headlights. HELP :confused:

Thanks to all. I'm fine and I REALLY appreciate all the calls and possible contact info. Header panel is still not found yet but might have fender and m233roller is looking for head light pieces. Going to Quaker still but not to race but shop friday and saturday. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU :)

I have used fender, headlight buckets and trim rings. Should have adjusters, may have a bezel and marker light as well. No header panel. I'm in Dayton OH area.

Meet a member at Quaker race park for the Buick bash I was to race in. Anyhow he said he saw my parts wanted post and he said he has most if not all the stuff I need to get my GN back on the road. Buick has the best members and support system. Glad I'm a member and a member of the GSCA, as Paul is a big help and knows everybody. Building Buick Better!!
Steve c
Cleveland Ohio

still looking for an oem header panel in good shape for a 87 gn, no hole in center and right front fender
thanks

still looking for an oem header panel in good shape for a 87 gn, no hole in center and right front fender
thanks

Did you check with Brian at G-Body parts. You might have to settle for one that had the emblem but that can be fixed easily since they're like hen's teeth. Perhaps Richard Clark, he has a whole yard of junked ones. Ya talk real nice to him and maybe he'll sell you one off his GNX, after all hes got 2 of them. :LOL:

Richard does not sell a thing. Have to wait till his inheritors start the sell off.
I can try g body
Going to look at a fender tomorrow so might be down to header panel and front bumper:D
The head light buckets and trim rings are at classic industries and are very pricey
By the way, I'm in Cleveland OH

Last edited:
Richard does not sell a thing. Have to wait till his inheritors start the sell off.
I can try g body
Going to look at a fender tomorrow so might be down to header panel and front bumper:D
The head light buckets and trim rings are at classic industries and are very pricey
By the way, I'm in Cleveland OH

Did you talk to him? That was a joke about the GNX. ;)

Richard is a last resort as he told me a BIG $ number :cry: Not sure how State Farm will like that KC

I have a front gn clip sell as a whole located in Dayton Ohio .no inner fenders real 87 GN pick up only $1500 or i will keep it .Its been sitting in my garage since 1998 so its fine sitting there

Thanks again members. I might be down to just finding a good front Bumper. Thanks Buick Buddies, another GN hopefully back burning up the road!!!

BobbyBuick came to my rescue with the front header panel. He had it for 20 plus years but knew I had trouble find one without a hole in the center. There are a lot of those for sale. Not sure why he did that for me because I don't deserve his sacrifice but I am so happy. On top of it all, HE IS A GREAT MEMBER that is pleasant to deal with.

THANK YOU BOBBY:)

BobbyBuick came to my rescue with the front header panel. He had it for 20 plus years but knew I had trouble find one without a hole in the center. There are a lot of those for sale. Not sure why he did that for me because I don't deserve his sacrifice but I am so happy. On top of it all, HE IS A GREAT MEMBER that is pleasant to deal with.

THANK YOU BOBBY:)
Thanks ,my wife sold it .....not me .She reminded me the other day that ive been collecting parts for over 20 years.That I told her it was my retirement money to help me out after 60 ..then she told me I was 62