Head count for THS in BG

Well... See the THS racers have become an average of .7 faster than ole QWIK.
I won't be making any upgrades since last to be faster, just a good driveshaft, joints, and yokes.
I should be really easy to beat and not viewed as competitive.
Just the way I like it! Same way TR's were viewed 30 years ago!
I will be there and plan to go a few rounds as well!
Giving 9 second cars very little room for error!!!

I intend on running THS this year if there's room for me. I ran in a bracket class last year, which was fun, but I'd like to try something different this year. I will not be competitive in it, though, so no worries there.

I plan to be there. It will be good to see everyone again. Hope you all have a safe trip here.

Not going to make it, I did end up upgrading the engine (ported GN1's, big cam, more cubes than before, PTC NLU converter etc) for a rematch against DDay, just too much going on with work and kids schedules. Have fun racing and good luck not breaking anything!

Its ok to have 11 and 12 second cars in the class. You will probably make more passes in a ths class than bracket or test and tune.

If it wasn't my middle daughter's birthday weekend, I'd be there - lots of fun racing heads up with similar cars. I never had more than a mid pack car and I always went rounds in the classes. It's good clean racing.

Im still at the hotel, in the window pouting, while saying this isnt fair.(raining at the moment)

Any word on what qualified times were .I know it doesn't matter I just wonder where I landed at 8000 is the number I did have a good time I wish there had been better conditions (track) it was bad wendsday and Thursday

Any word on what qualified times were .I know it doesn't matter I just wonder where I landed at 8000 is the number I did have a good time I wish there had been better conditions (track) it was bad wendsday and Thursday
DDay started a thread with the THS times.... Hth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro