Having AC electrical issues on 87 GN .....Need some help

New Spooler

I am a newb to the GN world, just recently purchased an 87 GN with 62K miles. It is in really good shape, stock with the exception of a scanmaster. When I received it, the ac AC compressor would not engage. I checked the fuse and found it was blown. I replaced it and still no go. Next step was to check the freon pressure, it was good, relay. It had power and when i jumped it, the ac compressor came on and the fan started. I purchased a new relay and all was good except for the connector needed to be replaced ( AC worked great though ). The relay socket or connector had been HOT..it was almost melted apart. I ordered a new pigtail and while i was waiting on it to come in the ac quit working again. This time ( like an idiot ) i had the car idling with the ac switch on and i was wiggling around on the relay connector. The compressor would not engage so I pulled the conector out of the relay and when i did, a couple of the wires came out of the socket and one touched the ac accumulator. When this happened, I heard a snap like a fuse popping. I shut down, disconnected the battery and waited for the pigtail to come in. Well, it arrived last Friday and I replaced the socket and relay again, checked the fuse and re-installed the battery cables back up. As i was worried about, no ac clutch engagement. Here is what I have checked:

I have power coming into the low pressure switch on green wire, power out of the switch on the blue wire.

The relay has battery voltage on the blue wire to the relay but ( what i suspect ) no signal from the ECM to activate the relay. ( how can I check this )

I decided to go drive the car later that day without AC and when I got on it and let off, I got a code 31 ( wastegate/overboost ) code. I can rest it and drive the car but every time I get in on boost and let off, I get the code 31.

I have looked all over for a schematic on the ac sytem but the one I found that matched my car is too illegible for me to read the colors of the wires.

I am not a master mechanic by any means but i am also not new to troubleshooting.

What I need if anyone would be willing to do so:
* a schematic for the ac wiring that I can read if anyone would be kind enough to share.
* any ideas on what the resistance should be on the wastegate solenoid?
* what / where is the best book to obtain with this type info? I bought a chiltons but it was almost useless...

I really think I have burnt the outputs on my ECM but would like to verify that before I just replace it or the wastegate solenoid.

Any help would Be GREATLY APPRECIATED!