Have you ever heard of this shop

Bandit5001

I was just looking into the paperwork that came with my car. It looks like a lot of work was done in the late '90s by a shop called Ray's automotive in Waldorf Md. Has anyone ever heard of or used them before I can't find them online. Just wanted to do research on the history of the car. Also does anyone know anything about Red Armstrong? It looks like at one point one of his chips was installed, I have spoke to another shop and they tell me that the one that is installed now is there's so I am asking just to know a little about it.

Thanks

Red is a chip maker out of Olmstead Ohio outside of Cleveland. He sells other parts too. Rays was probably a general garage never heard of them. I've been in area since 60's.

Back in the late 90's or early 2000's one friend had a motor built by a Ray either in Waldorf or Brandywine. I never knew if he had a shop or worked out of his house, and I think he stopped doing turbo Buick work about that time. Pretty sure he was a one man operation. Don't know if he left the area or changed jobs or what. I know I met him once, maybe at MIR or maybe at a MAGS meeting (MD GSCA chapter back then). I haven't seen anyone who might have known Ray in several years, sorry.

Red has been making TR's go very, very fast since they first came out, selling chips and fuel system components mainly plus lots of tuning and advice.

If you don't mind saying, what is the history of your car? I moved to MD with my TR in 1990 and know a few of the guys around here.

Do a search on Red, you will find many articles,