Have some 1/18 diecast models for sale

Trader history for eagleguy (0)

eagleguy

Looking to sell a 86 Designer T Type with main box and cover box. Driver side mirror missing but otherwise mint. Also have 1971 Buick GSX with no box but mint condition. Will entertain reasonable offers. See photos

Attachments

• 86 two tone buick.jpg
    86 two tone buick.jpg
    553.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 86 t type pictures.jpg
    86 t type pictures.jpg
    621 KB · Views: 53
  • 71 Buick model 2.jpg
    71 Buick model 2.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 53

kgturbo

Good Afternoon:
Just would like to know what you are looking for the GSX? Don't have any idea for an offer. Also would you take a check and once it clears, you could send the car.?
Thanks very much!! Have a great day!! Stay well and safe!!
Ken

eagleguy

Good Afternoon:
Just would like to know what you are looking for the GSX? Don't have any idea for an offer. Also would you take a check and once it clears, you could send the car.?
Thanks very much!! Have a great day!! Stay well and safe!!
Ken
Probably like $60 plus actual shipping cost to your zip. I would be more comfortable with a Postal Money Order or PayPal.

eagleguy

Still have the 70 GSX and 86 Black/Silver WH! with TWO factory boxes! Make offer as I need to clear my shelf for moving!!

eagleguy

Still have the 70 GSX and 86 Black/Silver WH! with TWO factory boxes! Make offer as I need to clear my shelf for moving!!
Come on guys, I am moving and although I like them, they need to go to someone else who would appreciate them. The ones left are really detailed well and in super condition for display!