Has anyone dealt with turbo 6 performance?

billygeg

I have been calling this place for about a week and a half with no answer. I figured maybe they closed for 2 weeks for the holidays but I just tried calling again with no answer..I am looking to buy the 23 row polished aluminum intercooler with shroud from them and maybe a few other things..Its frustrating when you cant even give your money away! lol

I have been calling this place for about a week and a half with no answer. I figured maybe they closed for 2 weeks for the holidays but I just tried calling again with no answer..I am looking to buy the 23 row polished aluminum intercooler with shroud from them and maybe a few other things..Its frustrating when you cant even give your money away! lol

That I/C can be purchased from www.gn1performance.com , TR Customs ( www.buickgn.com ) and www.gbodyparts.com as well as the other parts you’ve looking for.

It looks like the newer ones are black powder coated and the older ones are polished. Maybe turbo 6 performance hasn’t updated their website.

You can check with the other vendors to see if they still offer that I/C in an all polished version.

That I/C can be purchased from www.gn1performance.com , TR Customs ( www.buickgn.com ) and www.gbodyparts.com as well as the other parts you’ve looking for.

It looks like the newer ones are black powder coated and the older ones are polished. Maybe turbo 6 performance hasn’t updated their website.

You can check with the other vendors to see if they still offer that I/C in an all polished version.

Are they all Chineseum?

Hey Guy's,
This may not mean anything, but....... I found this site : They list a ton of parts, mostly claiming to be new ? The phone # is in the Boca Raton area of SE Florida. :unsure:

I thought I replied right after you posted this. idk about those guys. I've bought from them twice and wont buy again.

You pay someone in florida they ship from california, you pay someone in pennsylvania they ship from NJ. Cant remember specific locations but they have about 4? One person I paid was a guy the next a girl.

The last I bought from them was a stock piece. What I got was unusable and garbage. They never replied to emails. I tried reaching out to people that know everybody and they had no clue who or what was going on.

^^^^^^ A ringing endorsement, if I've ever heard one............ :rolleyes:

stuff looks like it has been left out by the beach for 20 years and price is like its NOS stuff... :poop:

Hello billygeg,
The above is great advice. That's one reason we all belong here. The Company is most likely a new version of the ol' ' Bait & Switch ' scam, hiding behind the Internet. :ninja: ( Almost had me goi'n for a bit, & I don't trust ANYBODY :giggle:)
Please take the other's advice and use GN1 Performance. Call them ........ I'll bet that they will work for & with a good Customer as yourself.
GodSpeed.