Has anyone dealt with Turbo 6 performance?

Order from a reputable shop. Your trying to save 40-60 bucks because of shipping you own a Buick buddy hate to break it to you but your going to be throwing a lot of money and I mean a lot away. 40-60 bucks spent is a lot better than sending money and getting nothing. Happens all the time
Buy a precision

So...my experience with these folks.

Before Christmas I decided to buy a refurbished power antenna motor off of eBay. I read the listing carefully and it stated they use "low mileage cores" for their refurbished units. I paid the money and received the item about a week later.

Pic of ad...

View attachment

Pic of unit received. No problem on the surface except the center rivet had not been replaced. Contacted turb6performance and they stated that it is not needed and they do not have a rivet gun that can re-install a rivet. (I call BS to that, think outside the box). The refurbished unit should have come with some type of QA/QC documentation as well. Anyway, moving on.

View attachment

I checked all source wiring and connections with my meter and all worked perfectly. Decided to test the refurbished motor and got poor results. Male plug terminal connections are badly corroded/oxidized. See pics. Their connections are top and my existing connections on my bad unit are bottom. Also note the botched tape repair on center wire. Poor, sloppy workmanship. 25 year GM mechanic my ass. Lazy more like it

I contacted someone by text message and the first thing they did was blame it on my car (9,000 mile car). I assured them that it was NOT my car and that I tested the car connections. Meter does not lie.

I was in no mood to dick with their half assed refurbished product so they issued a return label and I sent it back. BTW...they do not do the refurbish work. They send it out to a third party someplace else.

I wont be using these folks anymore.

View attachment

View attachment

View attachment

Rant over. YMMV, Good Luck

So...my experience with these folks.

Before Christmas I decided to buy a refurbished power antenna motor off of eBay. I read the listing carefully and it stated they use "low mileage cores" for their refurbished units. I paid the money and received the item about a week later.

Pic of ad...

View attachment 361411

Pic of unit received. No problem on the surface except the center rivet had not been replaced. Contacted turb6performance and they stated that it is not needed and they do not have a rivet gun that can re-install a rivet. (I call BS to that, think outside the box). The refurbished unit should have come with some type of QA/QC documentation as well. Anyway, moving on.

View attachment 361407

I checked all source wiring and connections with my meter and all worked perfectly. Decided to test the refurbished motor and got poor results. Male plug terminal connections are badly corroded/oxidized. See pics. Their connections are top and my existing connections on my bad unit are bottom. Also note the botched tape repair on center wire. Poor, sloppy workmanship. 25 year GM mechanic my ass. Lazy more like it

I contacted someone by text message and the first thing they did was blame it on my car (9,000 mile car). I assured them that it was NOT my car and that I tested the car connections. Meter does not lie.

I was in no mood to dick with their half assed refurbished product so they issued a return label and I sent it back. BTW...they do not do the refurbish work. They send it out to a third party someplace else.

I wont be using these folks anymore.

View attachment 361408

View attachment 361409

View attachment 361410

Rant over. YMMV, Good Luck

...not sure why they used rivets ...most use new nuts and bolts....if you have your old unit ....buy a steel cable from one of our vendors and bobby buick rebuilds very nicely as well as TRIXSIXPA ....sorry for your headaches ...thx for the info...

...not sure why they used rivets ...most use new nuts and bolts....if you have your old unit ....buy a steel cable from one of our vendors and bobby buick rebuilds very nicely as well as TRIXSIXPA ....sorry for your headaches ...thx for the info...

I'm going to do it myself. Steel cable arrived yesterday. I will not be using rivets but rather SS screw, nut and washer. I'm thinking of doing a video. I will post if I do.

I'm going to do it myself. Steel cable arrived yesterday. I will not be using rivets but rather SS screw, nut and washer. I'm thinking of doing a video. I will post if I do.
niceeeee!! there are multiple videos on you tube of it ill see if i can find the shortest one....some are cheeeeezy...LOL

mine works great by hand on the T :p ...and i put a fixed mast on the GN..;)...i seen that video too...little long but good...

Order from a reputable shop. Your trying to save 40-60 bucks because of shipping you own a Buick buddy hate to break it to you but your going to be throwing a lot of money and I mean a lot away. 40-60 bucks spent is a lot better than sending money and getting nothing. Happens all the time
RIGHT ON, JEFF !!
people are telling you to go somewhere else saving YOU from a headache . oh I am really really really sorry for hurting your feelings. :cry:

Anyone decent would look at it as saving some other people headaches..If you have nothing nice to say go play with yourself to keep yourself busy instead of being nasty....Your name suits you dude.
Well I have to get this off my chest. Billy Boy, I don't see where Dan ( Grumpy ) said one thing nasty, JUST YOU!! Dan has been around A LONG time and has forgot more about these cars than you'll ever learn. Don't really get why you jumped on him ? Am I missing something? Dan & I have dealt back & forth for years, like 20 and he is one damn good guy and all of us old timers will vouch for that. So why don't you just shut your mouth & quit YOUR nasty statements. DONE !!

Dan really must have hurt his feelings, billygeg hasn't been back here since June. :giggle:

Sounds like the same guy selling on eBay from Boyton Beach, Fla. Then someone from the same town posted questions about a GN on Facebook. I asked if he knew the guy from his town selling gn parts on ebay but he didn't reply. Seemed like something was fishy.